Default Is there a program for organising my bookmarks in Firefox?

With IE, when our Bookmarks grew unweildy, I used to be able to go and sort them out in Windows Explorer, because it would store them as shortcut files under the Favourites folder - you can't do it via the browser interface, it takes too long. But Firefox doesn't seem to store them this way.

Is there any program for allowing me to sort out my Firefox bookmarks easily, as in a drag/drop interface? I found a program called Categories but it just sorts them out, and you still can't manually drag and drop them where you want them.

Si.

Press control+shift+B in Firefox and you'll open the bookmark organiser which lets you drag, drop, create folders, delete and put little separators in to make them look even neater.
    Dennis, Francois, Melba and Smasher are competing to see who can wine and dine Lola Whitecastle and win the contract to write her memoirs. Can Dennis learn how to be charming? Can Francois concentrate on anything else when food is on the table? Will Smasher keep his temper under control?

If only the 28th century didn't keep popping up to get in Dennis's way...

#dammitbrent

The eleventh annual Brenty Four serial is another Planet Skaro exclusive. A new episode each day until Christmas in the Brenty Four-um.

That simple? Thanks, it works!

Si. xx