Default I Dream of Sci-Fi Tech

It has been alleged here - http://www.reghardware.com/2011/02/0...morrow_people/ that the first appearance of an I-Pad-like device was on The Tomorrow People. When he wasn't telling off the younger Homo Superior, John could be seen using what we would now recognise as a 'Tablet'.

What other sci-fi tech has come real? And what sci-fi tech would you most desire?

For me, it would have to be the teleport bracelets from Blakes 7. They were truly wonderful! The ability to teleport anywhere (within range) and have a bit of jaunty Dudley Simpson music to accompany your landing would be a positive boon to the whole of society. And the bracelets look really cool as well! Get to it, Apple Boffins!
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!

Touch sensitive screens that they used in Star Trek is now common place. All I can think of right now.

What I would like to see made real is...dum, dum duuuuummm!!.... a working TARDIS obviously.
    Would Apple call it an iTARDIS?

They use kind of iPad tablets throughout Next Gen.

Box from Star Cops is almost an 80s attempt at an iPhone
    Remember, just because Davros is dead doesn't mean the Dalek menace has been contained ......

Erm - lets not forget the flip open communicators in Trek inspired mobile phone design. Capt Kirk needs to change his ringtone though.
    Remember, just because Davros is dead doesn't mean the Dalek menace has been contained ......