An episode with plenty of humour (too many examples to mention) and chills (particularly the toilet scene) and some rather dark turns (the Future Doctor's death scene and the cliffhanger being the most shocking in my mind). Several questions came to my mind after watching this episode such as: why are the Silence and the Lodger TARDIS there, why was the little girl inside the space suit, who was inside the space suit at the lake and why did the astronaut kill the Future Doctor? I'm looking forward to finding out next week (and in future episodes of this series if need be). Excellent performances from all the main players (especially the 'my life in your hands, Amelia Pond' scene) and Canton and Nixon as well. This was a very different and interesting take on a Doctor Who series opener, and given the quality of this episode, I am immensely looking forward to the conclusion of this story as well as all the other episodes in this series (though I'm not sure how I'm going to be when the mid-series gap comes around). Matt Smith's era is going from strength to strength for me. 10/10 from me!