Default Site Blogs: YOUR Help Needed!

We've got an exciting new project that everyone can get involved in!

We'd like to do regular short blogs talking about Doctor Who-related topics. These will include reviews of recent episodes or Big Finish releases, books, news and other up-to-date articles.

However, in the mean time we'd like to bank up a series of 'in-between' articles. These could be about anything to do with Doctor Who at all! Whether it's an ode to Romana or a critique of Phil Ford's handling of character interactions, we want it!

The main rule is that the blogs should be fairly short, in the 200-500 word range. They should be short, snappy, exciting and maybe controversial! They may also be edited slightly, but only to the extent of paragraphs moved round a bit and spelling checked.

Here's some subject ideas to get you started:

The Day I Met The Doctor - people's memories of meeting the actors who played the Doctor.

What If? - What if the series had gone in a different direction at some point in its history? Production-wise or story-wise.

If You Like That, Try This - Recommendations of things outside Doctor Who, based on Doctor Who episodes. E.g. If you like Power of Kroll, try Sharktopus. If you like The Fires of Pompeii watch I, Claudius.

The Science of Doctor Who (or lack thereof!) Could be one for Jason?

Why I Started Watching Doctor Who

What My Mum Thinks of The New Series

My Teenage Crush characters that tickled your fancy!

Greatest Moments of your favourite companions or Unsung Heroes.

Quizzes (make them tricky!) or Surveys!

What Would Make Doctor Who Better? How could Doctor Who been improved? How could it be improved now?

And hundreds of others!

For now, please could you please send them to bobmccow@hotmail.com . Expect them to start appearing on the forum soon!

Oh yes - once we get them running regularly, we might get people to vote on their favourite blog of the month. So you could be in competition!

The Day I (Nearly) Met The Doctor - OMG this queue goes on forever. What do you mean he's got to leave or he'll miss his train!
    Remember, just because Davros is dead doesn't mean the Dalek menace has been contained ......

Just a reminder, we're still looking for more blogs!

We're short on:
    Big Finish reviews
    Book reviews
    Speculation (No spoilers!) on future Doctor Who episodes

Remember 200-500 words and please send them to bobmccow@hotmail.com. Thanks!