Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

There's a TV commercial over here at the moment featuring Skeletor, funny you should mention that...

Should we leave it there for now...?

Tom Baker used to have an Official forum where he'd answer questions. I asked him what character he'd like to be. I said Grand Duchess Tatiana from Nicholas and Alexandra and he said "But Tatiana had such a dreadful end!" before saying he'd like to be God.

"So that I could get up in the morning, look in the mirror and declare 'Look Mrs. B, I do exist! All those years spent as a monk worshipping myself were worth it after all!' Of course if I'd known that then, I'd have given the other monks Sunday off just because I could, and for putting all that effort the rest of the week worshipping me too. And things might have gone much differently with Lalla, but that's another story..."

What's the general fan consensus on Sydney Newman's mid-eighties plans for reviving the by-then moribund Doctor Who? the companion wearing John Lennon glasses like something out of Swinging London, indicates to me how out of touch Newman was. Um, he *did* know it was 1986 and not 1968?

River: Dad, Dad!
    Rory: Yes, River?
    River: The dog just ate the pie Mum baked for you for supper.
    Rory: Aw, don't worry, River, dear. I'll buy you a new dog.

April 1983

Longleat was full of thousands of people for the 20th Anniversary Doctor Who event when a light flashed in a 5 mile area around the convention,when it died down, it was colder and at the edge of the event roads and paths had changed and ended in places, a police car and some others had stopped there, on the other side were other police cars that looked odd and people with odd devices in their hands

November 23rd 2023

Where the area had been quiet in the winter, it was now full of lots of people dressed in old looking outfits and old cars, a police woman walked over from her car to the edge of the area, a policeman and a soldier in old uniforms next to a old type range rover came over to speak to her, ''What happened?, "We're here to cover the 20 years of doctor who event?'', ''20 years?, no, 60 years, today is 23rd Nov 2023''
    ----
    Bad Wolf Productions

''Mr Davies, there has been something happpening at Longleat, they have asked us to go there to help with some people, and if we can bring some named people with us''
    She handed him a list.
    ''Very well, i still have most of their numbers from the 60th events planning, i'll make some calls''

The next day

As he talked to Pertwee about what was going on, Peter Davison stopped as a car pulled up and 2 people got out, a woman and a older man, the man turned and he saw himself but 40 years older, ''This is strange for both of us, this is my daughter Georgia'',, Lis Sladen walked over to them, ''Hello Lis, it's sadly been a few years for me since i last saw you''.