Default Planet Skaro Audios - Series 4 (Last Half Of Season)... details!

Hi all!

We hope you enjoyed "Massanicca", the epic third story in our long-running third season following "Sting of the Time Bees" and "Once Upon A Time Lord". It seems to have been hugely well received and followed, so we thank you for supporting us and listening to it!

The good news is, there are more stories to come in this season and we're quickening the release rate as this run comes to an end.

The next story will be released in August, title to follow, and will see the Doctor mixed up in a very unusual and dangerous situation as the adventure begins.... unsure of who he can trust and even who he is. This story has been written by Martin Penny, following his earlier PS Audio adventures "The Paradise Machine", "A Baron For All Seasons" and "Blood Money", and also myself.

Then in September, we have the epic conclusion to the season (title to follow!), written by Simon Hart and myself. We don't want to say too much about this yet, but we can promise that there are thrills galore, and lots of treats especially for people who have followed the range from the beginning.

So there is still lots more excitement to come for the Doctor, Rob and Ed. Look out for more story updates soon!

Si.

When Si says epic, he means it, I can promise you that!