Default Rent an episode of Doctor Who on Facebook

http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/bbc...facebook.shtml

In a new venture for BBC Worldwide, the BBC’s commercial arm will tomorrow offer a series of digitally remastered Doctor Who stories to rent via Facebook. By using Facebook credits, users visiting the official Doctor Who page will be able to stream a selection of nine stories (each containing several episodes) from the history of the Time Lord, including digitally remastered classics such as 'Tomb of the Cybermen' as well as modern day favourites 'Silence in the Library' and 'End of the World'. 'The Greatest Show in the Galaxy' will be a Facebook exclusive, having never been released on DVD.
    “If my sons did not want wars, there would be none.” - Gutle Schnaper Rothschild

What an odd idea. I think I'll stick with the DVDs.

I'm definitely no luddite in all things 'new media', but this does seem like a very odd move.
    “If my sons did not want wars, there would be none.” - Gutle Schnaper Rothschild

Oh I dunno... it's the one format they've not released Genesis of The Daleks on yet!

It's just like I Love Films streaming service, innit? I don't see what's weird about it. In the future, all telly will be beamed into our heads from digital space cocks via Psychicfacebook. *psychic face*

Wow they should do this with Torchwood episodes, so you can watch them at the same time America does, that would be fantastic!
    Remember, just because Davros is dead doesn't mean the Dalek menace has been contained ......

Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Wells View Post
    It's just like I Love Films streaming service, innit? I don't see what's weird about it. In the future, all telly will be beamed into our heads from digital space cocks via Psychicfacebook. *psychic face*
    The messages are being beamed into my head already! The aliens tell me what to do! They send me Sky Movies free while they're at it, so who am I to complain?

Indeed, who am I?