Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Oh my?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Gently View Post
    I'm a little lost for words.
    Makes a change!

I won't make a habit of it.

Finished listening to the third and fourth stories in the Bernice Summerfield Epoch boxset this morning (just leaves the behind the scenes DVD to watch). Really enjoyed this, I don't know how anyone using it as a jumping-on point who hadn't heard season 11 would find it but I suspect it works well enough for new listeners although existing fans of the Benny series will find a lot to enjoy as it does pick up on the outstanding threads from last year.
    Definitely looking forward to the next boxset in February - Road Trip - which I suspect will actually be an even better jumping on point!

Just found out that Gallifrey V is happening. Apparently the DWM article a few months back saying another series wasn't happening was way out of date (it did mention Lis being in the Tom audios as well). Can't wait.

Gallifrey sounded like one of the more fun releases in the BF range. If I could make time to listen to something, it might be these!

Quote Originally Posted by Rob McCow View Post
    Gallifrey sounded like one of the more fun releases in the BF range. If I could make time to listen to something, it might be these!
    If you can cope with the campness of Miles Richardson as Braxiatel and Lynda Bellingham as Inquisitor Darkel in the same room, K9 bitching at his earlier model, and the bloke who played Treguard in Knightmare chewing the scenery then they are great fun. They get really good around the second and third season with the addition of Mary Tamm to the mix and a more definite attempt to mimic the West Wing. The stand out story of the Gallifrey IV boxset is the one with Colin Baker in. He plays off against Miles really well.