Thread: Morrowind

Default Morrowind

has anyone played this fantastic fantasy-based RPG?

I've only just started, and I've played it for about an hour, but I'm enjoying it so far.

Ant x

Watchers in the Fourth Dimension: A Doctor Who Podcast
    Three Americans and a Brit attempt to watch their way through the entirety of Doctor Who
    ----
    Latest Episode: The WOTAN Clan, discussing The War Machines
    Available on iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, and Podbean
    Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter at @watchers4d

I got a copy and played it for a little while on my PC a few years ago. I played for a few hours and didn't seem to get anywhere, plus my PC at the time was a bit slower than it is now, so it was on the very minimum settings, so I decided to put it off until a later date. Someday I think I will just buy a copy of the master edition with all the expansions included. I also have one of the free Elder Scrolls games on my PC somewhere. You have to run it in a DOS box since it was the first of the series. (you can download it for free from the official site.)

I do know there are some sites out there where you can download stuff that makes the characters look a lot better and give them more outfits and weapons and variety and stuff though. I'm sure you can find it on the net pretty easy if you are interested.
    Last edited by Jeff; 8th Feb 2007 at 8:45 PM.