Default What do you want from life?

We all have hopes and dreams and aims for our life. What do you want from your life and how are going about making it happen?

I suppose I just want to be settled and free from financial worries. I want a good relationship with both my kids when they are adults too as I don't have that relationship with my parents. I haven't seen my Mum or Dad since my brothers birthday on 2nd June.

On the finance side, we have a strict budget, (well done on that Alison) and we stick to it where possible in order to maximise our savings. We are well on our way to paying off our mortgage 8 years early and with my recent promotion and another 5% pay rise on it's way we are not doing bad. Our credit card balance is low compared to the average person (less than £1000) but we have just renewed our loan in order to buy a new car.

Family life is OK too with Connor running for Dartford Harriers and Amy competing at London Youth Games level in Gymnastics. We always try and support them where we can by watching their events atc.

Of course, a lottery win would be nice, but that sort of money often brings more problems than it solves.
    I’m being extremely clever up here and there’s no one to stand around looking impressed! What’s the point in having you all?

OMG - the last time someone asked me that I ended up being a pawn in an intergalactic war ...

Last edited by WhiteCrowNZ; 5th Oct 2011 at 10:42 AM.
    Remember, just because Davros is dead doesn't mean the Dalek menace has been contained ......

On a serious note - I'm aware that on 10th December, I pass a very significant milestone. 20 years ago I had a hiking accident/mishap which almost cost me my life.

There's something about being alive when you came close to losing it, which makes you really appreciate how life is really a gift. Oh it's not wine and roses everyday, and you have have down times and all.

But it's 20 years I came close to not having, which makes them something special.
    Remember, just because Davros is dead doesn't mean the Dalek menace has been contained ......