Pip Madeley Guest

Default Pre-order Survival and support your forum!

Okidoke, so the Sendit/New Beginnings thing didn't go too well, their prices were so low that they couldn't give in to the demand, and sadly only a handful of you decided to help us out.

So this time round, we're going with the very reliable and trusted Amazon.co.uk - if you pre-order Survival with them, then we'll make 5% commission from each of you! PS isn't free to run, and we don't charge anything for you to use it, but you can help us out by using our affiliate link when you buy your Who DVDs (or any item on their site, infact). All the money we make from commission goes towards keeping PS going.

Click this link to pre-order Survival!

They're charging 12.99 at the moment, though if they drop the price before its release, you will be charged the lower price. And if they drop the price within 30 days after your copy is dispatched, you can reclaim the difference! The only snag is that you have to spend 15 for free delivery - though I'm sure in the next two months you can find something that costs 1.95 to push you over the threshold.

Can you clarify whether we're finished with Sendit now? There's still stuff I'm planning on getting with them, but probably not for a few weeks yet - too many expenses to clear coming up right now.

Pip Madeley Guest

No, we're still affiliated with Sendit, the link is available at the front of the forum - we're just concentrating on Amazon as far as Survival goes.

Do we have to enter some sort of special code when we do the order, or is it all handled through the special link?
    Last edited by Doctor Vendetta; 8th Feb 2007 at 11:22 PM.

Pip Madeley Guest

All handled through the link - no need to register again.

Also, will we get free postage?
    Read the last bit of the original post.

Can anyone confirm if the order I placed through the Amazon link worked? Since Amazon doesn't charge VAT on orders outside of the UK, I've managed to shave about a pound fifty off the Sendit price...
    Your people? Your people??? They are MY people now!

Pip Madeley Guest

It takes about a day to update, so I'll let you know tomorrow. Thanks Phil

i'm considering pre-ording it with Amazon, but i first need to make certain i've not all ready pre-ordered it with Galaxy 4 ..

Pip Madeley Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Phillip Madeley View Post
    It takes about a day to update, so I'll let you know tomorrow. Thanks Phil
    Yes, if your order was Talons, we got it, cheers!

Nope - it was Survival. How odd (unless Amazon only credit you upon dispatch)...
    Your people? Your people??? They are MY people now!

Pip Madeley Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Phillip Culley View Post
    Amazon only credit you upon dispatch
    Correct.

Well, whoever bought Talons, ta very much for helping us out!

Quote Originally Posted by Phillip Madeley View Post
    Okidoke, so the Sendit/New Beginnings thing didn't go too well, their prices were so low that they couldn't give in to the demand, and sadly only a handful of you decided to help us out.

So this time round, we're going with the very reliable and trusted Amazon.co.uk - if you pre-order Survival with them, then we'll make 5% commission from each of you! PS isn't free to run, and we don't charge anything for you to use it, but you can help us out by using our affiliate link when you buy your Who DVDs (or any item on their site, infact). All the money we make from commission goes towards keeping PS going.

Click this link to pre-order Survival!

They're charging 12.99 at the moment, though if they drop the price before its release, you will be charged the lower price. And if they drop the price within 30 days after your copy is dispatched, you can reclaim the difference! The only snag is that you have to spend 15 for free delivery - though I'm sure in the next two months you can find something that costs 1.95 to push you over the threshold.

well I've just pre-ordered my copy using the given link, I'm already a regular Amazon customer so I hope I've done every thing ok and P.S gets it's bit of commision...