Default Video clips on the Clasic series BBC site

Oh my word! Having been ill this weekend and moping around the house drinking Lemsip, I've watched a bit of telly as well. I've watched more Dr. Who than I have in six months to be honest! My Who need can reappear at any time; like a drug addiction!

Over on the BBC site there are a load of episode clips I never knew where there, and there's lots for stories I haven't seen! I originally wanted to see some more bits of season 18, but ended up looking through them all. I know it doesn't all exist but how great does "Evil of the Daleks" look?!!

I recommend that site for anyone who fancies a few teasers of stories they don't know. It's also brought to my attention once again, that there are a lot of Tom Baker stories I haven't seen since I was a child.

Anybody bothered with any of these clips?

I've never bothered with them, to tell the truth Carol...simply because I've already seen most of the existing episodes. Now that you've mentioned it, these clips might be worth a look to see if they put me in the mood for watching something that I haven't seen in ages. And where Doctor Who is concerned, although I've seen most of them, there's loads that I haven't seen for a very long time!

Pip Madeley Guest

If they didn't use Real Player, I'd probably watch them more...