View Poll Results: Best Doctor Who DVD Box Of 2010?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Masque Of Mandragora

1 16.67%
  • The Creature From The Pit

0 0%
  • The Dominators

0 0%
  • Time And The Rani

3 50.00%
  • The Seeds Of Doom

2 33.33%
  • None of them

0 0%

Default Best Doctor Who DVD Of 2010

The Masque Of Mandragora
    The Creature From The Pit
    The Dominators
    Time And The Rani
    The Seeds Of Doom

All were released in 2010, but which was your favourite? Will Time And The Rani see some love here? It's very tempting, but I still seriously love The Seeds Of Doom... There's only one way to find out!
    And also, as well as saying your choice, could you explain where you were a year ago when they were released?

Although I'm a big fan of the period, I also think The Seeds of Doom is a little over-rated (it might be a great story, but the last four episodes don't exactly fill their time, and it's not great 'Doctor Who' - especially with that resolution), so I've voted for Time and the Rani - a great way to reappraise the story that really got up fans' noses on first broadcast, and with a nice variety of extras, too.

Quote Originally Posted by J.R. Southall View Post
    Although I'm a big fan of the period, I also think The Seeds of Doom is a little over-rated (it might be a great story, but the last four episodes don't exactly fill their time, and it's not great 'Doctor Who' - especially with that resolution), so I've voted for Time and the Rani - a great way to reappraise the story that really got up fans' noses on first broadcast, and with a nice variety of extras, too.
    I love the TatR extras. I love the first one that shows the other actors who auditioned for the role. But Sylvester just nailed it. I know he got picked, but if didn't know and just watched those three actors, McCoy just seems the most... Doctor-ish! The man with the moustache wouldn't have worked, and I don't think the World was reading for a manic depressive Doctor that was sleeping in his Jag and on pills for his nerves, which is the impression I got from the third one!