Default Fancy Voting For Doctor Who?... TV Choice 2012

NME are doing their awards stuff and blow me down... Doctor Who is up for best TV show! http://www.nme.com/awardsvote/offset/10

Or if you like you can play the game properly and vote from the start. http://www.nme.com/awardsvote

I'll be honest with you... I have no idea who the best band, best festival even best film or book is. I just closed my eyes and voted and somehow ended up on the next page.

That said, when it comes to "Best Video" I'd rather you didn't vote for Tyler The Creator due to him being a bit homophobic. (NME in "raising the bar" shock...)

And if you get to the end and it asks you who won the Godlike Genius last year, it was Dave Grohl. You might win tickets to see the awards from a balcony! But all that matters is we can score a victory for Doctor Who... if we all pull together as a team!

I've voted. Anyone else?

My. Word. What an awful choice to have to make! This is worse than the Twin Dilemma, it's more like the Exponentially spawning horror!

I'm so out of touch with modern music. Even the rubbish stuff!
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Rob McCow View Post
    My. Word. What an awful choice to have to make! This is worse than the Twin Dilemma, it's more like the Exponentially spawning horror!

Seriously! I just closed my eyes, moved the mouse, clicked and made it to the next page.
    I have never been more vindicated in listening to 60's and 70's stuff over modern stuff. Sure, there's the odd good song out there but... is it worth listening to the rest just to hear that one?
    And you can't seem to skip either.
    My nightmare is I'll win the tickets to the damn awards thing as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Rob McCow View Post

It's a ridiculous rubbish poll though, there's plenty of great new bands around, but none of them were represented in it. Still, it's the NME so that shouldn't really come as a surprise.
    "RIP Henchman No.24."

I wonder if it had something to do with who they'd booked up for the awards ceremony?
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!

Alas, we lost. "Fresh Meat" won best TV show.

Never heard of it!

http://www.tvchoicemagazine.co.uk/tvchoice-awards-2012

It's time for the TV Choice Awards 2012!

Your chance to decide whether Smith is better than Cumberbatch and also to give Mongrels a few extra votes as best comedy. That's BBC Three's Mongrels. BEST COMEDY. Do it. NOW!

I have voted!

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.