Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!

Why do the British Public keep on choosing Scott?

Last nights Bushtucker was pathetic. Why go into the jungle if you arn't prepared to swallow a kangaroo's anus?

Definately a drop in standards this year - they need to exclude the person taking the nights trial from the next days vote.

Si.

I still haven't recovered from seeing Toby in the buff!!

That was one of the most pathetic bush tucker trials that Scott has done so far and I can’t believe that the British public have voted to keep him on the show.

-Andy
    Foolish humans

he's out.

-Andy
    Foolish humans

Phina going was a real shock - Malandra has got to be out tonight surely?

And Scott's after-show interview, in which he made awful hurtful comments about Phina's appearance, shows what a nasty bit of work he really is.

Si.

I have a feeling it might be Jan tonight. My money is on it being her or Malandra.

-Andy
    Foolish humans

I was really suprised at Scott, to be honest. He was a former student of mine and a really nice guy- one of the nicest I ever had the pleasure to meet. I guess that's what fame does for you. He seems to have become a rather unpleasant chap.

I'm now sick of seeing Myleene's nips!!

Quote Originally Posted by Milky Tears View Post
    I'm now sick of seeing Myleene's nips!!
    If you're sick of Myleene's nips, you're sick of life.

Who's still left in this, anyway? I don't watch it, but I'm intrigued.

Left are David, Jason, Myleene, Matt, Jan and Dean. Dean will surely be gone by this time tomorrow.

I wonder if David Gest will continue the "love" when the show has finished? Or is it all an act?

Si.

Default David to win

David will win, but I would not mind Jason or Matt taking the crown.

Jan has gone! Quite a shock that. The dynamic in the camp will change dramatically now. I was pleased she took the after-interview revelations about her chronically bad singing and them deliberately losing at the arm wrestling with good grace. Shows the measure of the woman.

Si.

I liked Jan, she's in great shape for 65!

I'd like Myleene to win because she seems very nice but then I like Jason and David too, even though I don't entirely trust the latter. He seems sly.

Matt's Willies is the winner and Klass is the most searched for celebrity in the UK at the moment...

http://www.msn.co.uk/msnhotlist/default.asp?MSPSA=1

but that might also have something to do with those sex tape rumours from earlier in the week.

That MSN Top Searches list makes it look like it's pervs like Jefferies, Tudor and Lindsay doing most of the searching in the UK at the moment.

Oi! I've been searching for those tapes too you know!

I couldn't find it though. Nor Britney's one. Or Lindsay Lohan's.

Paris and Titmus are everywhere though
    "RIP Henchman No.24."

I don't think I have ever been so shocked watching a reality TV show as I was when David Guest was kicked out by the viewers. I really thought he was going to win this years series.

-Andy
    Foolish humans

I'm so glad Matt won. He was the most genuine person in there. The insane part of me even wants to buy his album know, to, y'know, show support.

Si.

This quality TV raping crap starts again next Monday.

Can't be bothered posting all the crazy MC Hammer, Paris Hilton/Chantelle (that'll be right! ), Jeffrey Archer, Rodney Marsh, Gazza, Barry Humphries, Malcolm McLaren, Ingrid Tarrant, Koo Stark, Richard Fairbrass, Gary Coleman, Debra Stephenson, Jason & Lizzie Cundy, Janice Dickinson, Gemma Atkinson, Cleo "Comin' Atcha" Higgins, Gino D'Acampo, Kelly Osbourne, Marc Bannerman, Dennis Rodman, Chloe Madeley, Jeffrey Daniel, J-Rock, Cerys Matthews, Tempestt Bledsoe, Sally Morgan, Lucy Pinder, Alistair Campbell, Lionel Blair, Claire Richards, Katie Hopkins, Richard Bacon, Sherrie Hewson, Gene Simmons and Biggins rumours* that have appeared recently:

WOT, NO LAUREN HARRIES? (as rumoured before every UK reality TV series)

It would be awesome and cool if they did a celebrity version one year, wouldn't it?

* can spot a few of them on that Sun cover...
    Last edited by Milky Tears; 8th Nov 2007 at 2:06 AM.

Biggins is in the jungle, debuting in last nights' live show, willing Janice through her trial. The British Public are either calculatingly cruel or self-damagingly stupid. In a scenario not unlike the famous 'half hour of nothing' when Natalie Appleton refused to do trials live on air for 30 minutes that time, last night we were treated to the same amount of minutes of Janice deliberating over whether or not to stick her head into a small box of insects. For God's sake, why do these people do the show if they have no intention of actually doing what they're contracted for? It's high time they ruled out of voting anyone who's just done a trial, as the public are clearly too thick not to keep propelling people who don't want to do it into the limelight.

The big finale trial at the end wound up being the contestent the public didn't vote to do the trial, standing in the box for about a minute while they ran out of time to throw anything more than sawdust at him.

And they still won 7 meals. Fix!

Si.

Where are the Gemma Atkinson pictures? Milky? Dave??
    “If my sons did not want wars, there would be none.” - Gutle Schnaper Rothschild

Her and "J" managed about 15 seconds of screen time between them during last nights 90 minutes of show! Were they hiding? It's only a small camp! By the law of averages you're going to drift into shot more than that if you simply sit still and do nothing!

Si.

WhiteCrow Guest

I cannot help but say how much of a dislike I have for Katie Hopkins. She isn't even a celebrity. And who's looking after her kids as this was such a big issue for her in the Apprentice?

If I had my way we'd turn off the TV, but Mrs Crow loves her crap telly - and there is indeed so much crap on!

I LOVE her from what I've seen! She shares a frighteningly large number of my ethics.

Si.

Quote Originally Posted by Perry Vale View Post
    Where are the Gemma Atkinson pictures? Milky? Dave??

I'm A Celeb... is a load of **** for *****. You won't catch me posting pics from it.*

Even Biggins won't get me watching more than five minutes of it this year.

I look forward to the death of AntnDec.

* remind me of that when I'm posting bikini/shower/Mooby Biggins pics later this month.

WhiteCrow Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Si Hunt View Post
    I LOVE her from what I've seen! She shares a frighteningly large number of my ethics.
    She has no ethics, she's out for herself and herself only. And she has no tallent to make herself a celebrity.

I've worked in departments with women like her before, they not only (naturally) get promoted above you (cos they're shaggin the boss), but also manage to make life in the office as difficult and miserable for everyone else as possible.