Thread: Just to say...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

And with Tor Garane loose, albeit in the middle ages. Maybe Vera could get whisked back to 12th Century Whitham in a Timestorm...

Si.

Was that meant to be the middle ages then?... to me it sounded like the duck pond and the reference to the turn of the century meant he'd landed in 1900... which would put him only 20 years or so ahead of... certain other characters... oh well we shall see...

That said I like the idea of Vera having a one-off adventure of the middle ages.

It was the middle ages, although Tor Garane's species has a lifespan of around 1000 years, so there's no reason why he couldn't just be patient and still be pottering around in the 20th Century - having made a HUGE PILE on capital investments, of course. He probably ends up owning half of Buckinghamshire.

Si.

I'm only being this pedantic because I'm bored today but this is a quote from my review of Asylum episode three which obviously got overlooked amongst the high praise...

So Tor Garane’s landed in England 1901 then? How intriguing.
    Based on the audio evidence I guess it could have been 1801 or at a push 1701 but if it's meant to be any earlier then it possibly needed to be spelt out more clearly. That said I've always been quite fascinated by the 15th century/ Shakespeare's Kings era so it does give us something extra to play with at a future date

I don't see why it needed to be spelt out at all!

Si.

Richard - you are our very own Andrew Pixley of PS Audios!

I'll take that as a compliment, Thanks Antony

Oh and whether it was clear what point in history he ended up in or not a whole new world of possibilities for what Tor Garane did next has just opened up...
    oh yes sir!