In light of me getting the funds together to press another 100, and also seeing as I'm reading at the Much Wenlock Poetry Festival tomorrow, I feel it might be a good time to tell you all I've written a book of poetry.

Some of you might remember me occasionally posting the odd poem here and there. But "Twenty From Ten" is a collection of 20 poems from er... 2010.
Being on the open floor circuit it's obvious I'll have built up a stock of the best bits from those years... this isn't that book.

Before I got diagnosed with Anxiety/Depression (And I'm feeling 100% better now than I was then) I fell out with a local publisher about putting out a book like that.
So while I recovered, I started again. Poetry year zero. The first 6 poems were influenced by drinking and the book sobers up, but if anything becomes more ranting!

I'm so happy my friend, Tanvir, who I've known for less than a year, has put up the cash for a first print and made it easier for me to buy more copies.
Of course I asked him to arrange a Facebook page!

http://www.facebook.com/TwentyFromTen

I'm also setting up a PayPal for copies when I get some more before May.
You can let me know if you're interested and I'll send you a private message nearer the time. For those of you who haven't got Facebook, I've put up a link to a digital recording of my poetry set (28 minutes+) at the book launch.
Thanks for continuing this site, and I'll look into donating cash to keep it running soon. I can't sell you any books at the moment. Stay tuned for updates.
And thanks for listening. Because it was published in 2012 (And I am thinking of making a trilogy) I'm charging £5 (People who aren't students are prepared to hand that amount over!) but for UK I'll give free P&P.

So here's my set:

21/03/12

http://www.mediafire.com/?srlioltdf6n7zf1

(The poem's aren't as long as they look. I also ramble in between them... a lot)
TOTAL RUN: 28m15s

EIGHT FROM TWENTY FROM TEN... LIVE!

00.00 Chris Clarke introduction
01:09 Me welcoming audience
02:09 Introduction
02:54 "And Time Will Never Be Wasted, Henceforth"
06:01 "Two 35 Year Old Men Never Meet"
09:06 "Mirth Is Supreme With Mirtazapine"
13:09 "The Penis Game"
16:10 "A Revisionist Let's!"
19:32 "Cutaway Shots" (Not in the book wrote in 2011)
22:15 "Reason For Leaving The Heartbreakers?"
24:21 "Google Future"
26:58 "5 Years To 40- Another Decade Closer To Death"