Default Star Trek to return to TV?

Co-writer and Producer of the most recent Star Trek movie and its upcoming sequel, Roberto Orci, has revealed that if the sequel is a success, that Star Trek could be making it's way back to the small screen, as is revealed in an article on Digital Spy.

As someone who actually quite enjoyed the final two seasons of Enterprise, as well as the reboot movie, I would dearly love to see Star Trek return to its original format as a TV series.

Anyone else excited by this mere possibility?

Watchers in the Fourth Dimension: A Doctor Who Podcast
    Three Americans and a Brit attempt to watch their way through the entirety of Doctor Who
    ----
    Latest Episode: The WOTAN Clan, discussing The War Machines
    Available on iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, and Podbean
    Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter at @watchers4d

If they're able to get Chris Pine and Zach Quinto in it then I'd be delighted!

Very tactically, none of the Enterprise crew are exclusively film actors except for Pine. Pegg, Quinto, Cho all made their names on TV. They could even get Greenwood in occasionally.

Mmmm. Greenwood.

Oooh, coconut macaroons!

Ummm... I'm not sure about this, because...

1. The Law of Diminishing Returns. I know each incarnation has its fans, but each one, IMHO, has been poorer than the last - OST: great; TNG: good; DS9: characterless; Voyager: oh dear...; Enterprise: guess! Hopefully i'm being pessimistically paranoid.

2. The DS interview mentioned "cannibalising". If by that, they mean recycling old ideas, well yes they have since Enterprise started. I for one would prefer them trying something new.

I think half the problem with the various Trek series is the fact that basically, they were made by the same people who basically ran out of steam (and ideas). Obviously it was a different creative team in charge of the last episode of Enterprise from that which was in charge of the first episode on TNG, but it was a gradual change over the years. If they manage to appoint totally fresh blood this time, with a fresh outlook regardless of whether they recycle old ideas or not, this could work.