Default Questions about Zagreus (spoilers aplenty)

OK, I've listened to Neverland and Zagreus a few times now, and there are a few things I'm not very clear about. Overall I like it very much (especially the Doctor - Zagreus chat in Ep 1 - love the comic strip - EDA mentions ), but if anyone has any sensible answers to the following questions I'd love to hear what you think.

1. If Rassilon is in the Matrix rather than the Anti-Time Universe, then whose TARDIS is the one turned inside out to make the planetoid ?

2. (a) Does the Foundry exist only in the Matrix version of the Dark Tower, or under the real one in the Death Zone ?
    (b) If its under the real one, how is Rassilon able to wander around it and do things ? Has he re-inhabited his old body ?
    (c) If it only exists in Rassilon's brain in his private Matrix, doesn't that mean the Divergence only exists there as well ?

3. If Zagreus is Anti-time, and so able to destroy the normal universe just because he doesn't follow the laws of physics (just like the Neverpeople were doing), why does he need the Anti-Time dagger to destroy the Divergents ?

You will earn extra marks for spelling, grammar and punctuation
    Bazinga !

I've never heard it.

Jon's post makes me glad I haven't.

Er, that wasn't much help really was it?

Pip Madeley Guest

Jon, post it on OG and stand well clear.

I've just been trawling through OG back pages to see what other people thought.

I'm now bleeding from the ears
    Bazinga !

1. If Rassilon is in the Matrix rather than the Anti-Time Universe, then whose TARDIS is the one turned inside out to make the planetoid ?

It's still Raaaahzilons! He's in the Matrix, but his TARDIS is inside out. Like a pair of socks left on the radiator to dry.

2. (a) Does the Foundry exist only in the Matrix version of the Dark Tower, or under the real one in the Death Zone ?

The two are the same? Possibly?

(b) If its under the real one, how is Rassilon able to wander around it and do things ? Has he re-inhabited his old body ?

Rassilon had powers that even we don't know about! Some say his fellow Time Lords rebelled against his cruelty and imprisoned him in the tower!

(c) If it only exists in Rassilon's brain in his private Matrix, doesn't that mean the Divergence only exists there as well ?

Could be, it would be an interesting perspective on things!

3. If Zagreus is Anti-time, and so able to destroy the normal universe just because he doesn't follow the laws of physics (just like the Neverpeople were doing), why does he need the Anti-Time dagger to destroy the Divergents ?

Because that's what you kill Divergents with. It's no good using an Anti-Time finger, it's got to be a dagger!
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!