The third in the series of boxsets featuring three brand new adventures for Bernice which sees her finally reunited with her son Peter and a new version of her sometime friend and enemy Irving Braxiatel.

1.Vesuvius Falling

Things aren't going great for Bernice Summerfield. Her one time comrade-cum-adversary, Irving Braxiatel, isn't the man she knew; her long-lost teenage son, Peter, isn’t exactly pleased to see her; and she’s woken up with one hell of a hangover…

But when an ancient and dormant spacecraft threatens the safety of Legion City, Bernice and Peter have to put their differences aside in order to investigate an inexplicable mystery involving time-travelling scientists, corporate espionage and simple, cold-blooded murder…

Can Benny discover the true killer before a warp core breach destroys them all? Can a five thousand-year-old body solve a murder yet to happen? And will the Vesuvius fall to the planet below…?
    Lots of Peter in this first story plus Andrew Hayden-Smith and Kai Owen.

2. Shades of Gray

‘They used to say this house attracts nothing but evil… What are we all doing here, I wonder?’

Many years ago, in an old and dilapidated house, a priceless and powerful artefact was hidden: an item that has long since been forgotten… at least until Bernice, Ruth and Jack were sent to collect it.

In the depths of Triptic House, Bernice and her friends find themselves at the mercy of an ancient and ruthless entity, one that has been yearning for escape, biding its time and going mad…

It has lived so very long now, with so many stories to share – tales of haunted mental institutions; tormented tapestries; living nightmares – and through each of them now, its stories shall be told. They shall be told, lived, suffered, shared… and ultimately, concluded.
    Guest starring Richard Franklin and Alexander Vlahos as Gray

3. Everybody Love Irving

Written by Miles Richardson

Bernice and Braxiatel have never quite seen eye-to-eye… but now he wants to make amends. He’s taking her on a leisure drive across Legion’s deadly surface to an Ikerian settlement not far from Legion City. Their mission: shopping.

The Ikerians are renowned traders, dealing in everything from the finest art to cut-price battlecruisers. They’re willing to do a good deal too. After all, they know Irving Braxiatel of old… and better than this Brax knows himself.

Everywhere they go and everyone they deal with, Braxiatel’s reputation precedes him. He has good friends and even better enemies… but one thing’s for certain. Everybody loves Irving.
    Last edited by Richard Brinck-Johnsen; 5th Oct 2012 at 12:11 PM.

I've merged the two existing threads into one.

Currently listening to the rather superb Shades of Gray with great post production work from friend of PS Rob Dunlop
    Last edited by Richard Brinck-Johnsen; 5th Oct 2012 at 12:13 PM.

Just finished Everybody Loves Irving. I'm now keening that I have to wait until February to find out what happens next!

Is keening a word? I've never heard that before!

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

It has its own wikipedia entry:

Keening is a form of vocal lament associated with mourning that is traditional in Scotland, Ireland, African, African-American, and other cultures...

""Keen" as a noun or verb comes from the Irish/Scots Gaelic term "caoineadh" (to cry, to weep) and references to it from the seventh, eighth and twelfth centuries are extensive.
    Relieved to learn I didn't just imagine having heard it before somewhere.

Ahhh! It wasn't something I knew.

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

Banshees are known to keen
    Bazinga !