Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Colin hasn't been seen to do very much so far. It's obviously all edited and I know he hasn't been voted for anything yet, but often the celebrities that the producers choose not to focus on get voted out early.

But with Helen getting her chest on display at every opportunity, It's difficult to focus on anything else!
    I’m being extremely clever up here and there’s no one to stand around looking impressed! What’s the point in having you all?

Colin has a lucky belly though so that might be enough to keep him in!

His moobs are bigger too.

Colin's rapping was truly delightful.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk 2

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

He's coming across as ever such a nice bloke. A possible winner even at this early stage?? Helen Flannigan should just go. But I guess she won't get paid if she walks!

I haven't been watching it. Sorry. Rapping? Looks like I'm missing the good bits!
    Could I have a summary of Colin please? He just seems to be in shot somewhere most of the time I've watched it earlier in the week!

He's had plenty of words to camera, he's broken an Aussie record on screen, rapped, and been seen comforting several celebs. Ironically Helen refusing to do any trials has meant they've had to pad out the stuff with the other celebs, which has meant more Colin!

Si.

Colin's rap was an unexpected delight matched only by the sheer look of joy on his face,when he broke that joke telling record,he is definitely coming across as a potential winner

Fact: the rap was an old song Colin once wrote for Su Pollard! We have it on CD!

Si.

I tried to watch some of this the other night, but Helen's constant whining put me off...I might have to record it and then just fast forward to whenever Colin's on screen. It's a shame as the rest seem like an amiable bunch, but she's ruining what could be quite a good series...

Quote Originally Posted by Nyder View Post
    He's coming across as ever such a nice bloke. A possible winner even at this early stage?? Helen Flannigan should just go. But I guess she won't get paid if she walks!
    Yeah, and I guess she thinks the longer she's in there, and the more she wears sexy bikini's, the more she can charge for the inevitable lad's mad photoshoot.
    "RIP Henchman No.24."

No immunity for Colin tonight. I hope he stays and Eric goes as he's a miserable old sod.
    I’m being extremely clever up here and there’s no one to stand around looking impressed! What’s the point in having you all?

Yes, Colin stays. Nadine leaves first.

Yay for Colin!! Eric - out!

Absolutely. Eric to go tomorrow please.

Eric is a toad. A bitter old toad.

Colin is up for eviction tonight in a bushtucker trial against obnoxious Eric Bristow,the loser of which leaves,however they are assisted Colin by Charlie and Eric by Rosemary Shrager,so hopefully Colin has a good chance of staying,so long as the trial doesn't involve Rosemary snoring!

If Colin came in the last 2 following viewers' votes, the signs are not good....

Colin's out

He was a true gent during his time

Gone too soon. Just like in Doctor Who.

He seems like an utter gent and a very lovely man. Sad to see you leave the jungle Colin!

He was great, and there wasn't a single moment which came over as negative or unpleasant. He's truly a gentleman.

To be fair, he deserved to go. They haven't said who was bottom out of Eric and Colin but he was either bottom or second from bottom in the vote. If he was bottom, he got a second chance to escape but he was rather rubbish in his trial, alas. That said, was it rigged? Colin's crabs seemed to be hyper aggressive and kept pinching him, Eric's appeared drugged and docile! But Eric was much better at the trial.

Even wandering around the jungle, sweaty and downtrodden, I could see the Doctor in him and it made me think he could definately play the Doctor again next year. If they let him lose a bit more weight, gave him a makeover, he'd be fine.

Si.

I suspect that as Colin wanted to leave, he didn't really try to win the trial. He seemed to be hunting for the bigger stars which would give his fellow camp mates food and he left the smaller stars, which would have saved him, where they were.

But, as everyone says, he was a true gent unlike that miserable wretch, Eric.