Default Doctor Who - The Angel's Kiss audiobook

The unabridged audiobook of "The Angel's Kiss" by "Melody Malone" read by River Song herself, Alex Kingston is now available to download for £1.99

http://www.audiogo.com/uk/doctor-who...ne-gid-1016178

On some days, New York is one of the most beautiful places on Earth. This was one of the other days... Melody Malone, owner and sole employee of the Angel Detective Agency, has an unexpected caller. It's movie star Rock Railton, and he thinks someone is out to kill him. When he mentions the 'kiss of the Angel', she takes the case. Angels are Melody's business... At the press party for Railton's latest movie, studio owner Max Kliener invites Melody to the film set of their next blockbuster. He's obviously spotted her potential, and Melody is flattered when Kliener asks her to become a star. But the cost of fame, she'll soon discover, is greater than anyone could possibly imagine. Will Melody be able to escape Kliener's dastardly plan - before the Angels take Manhattan?

She had better get it done before The Angels Take Manhattan!

The plot sounds like absolute gibberish though... Rock Railton? Max Kleiner? Movie Star Malone investigating cases while avoiding dastardly plots? Well, I suppose it might be good.
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!