Default Fantasy Baseball

Anyone who wants to play fantasy baseball is welcome to do so. Previously only MacNimon and Joe have taken part in baseball talk, but I thought I would leave a general post in case any new members might be interested too.

Post here if you are interested.

Count me in, not that I'm an expert! I'll have to catch up with all the off-season goings-on, though...I haven't looked at a baseball news page since early November.

It's hard to believe that it's time for spring training again already, isn't it?!

Yeah, it came quick this year, but then for once the Cardinals season wasn't finished 'till November.

Welcome aboard, and don't worry about not being an expert. I've got another UK player who'd never done it before, and a canadian too...

Quote Originally Posted by MacNimon View Post
    Count me in, not that I'm an expert! I'll have to catch up with all the off-season goings-on, though...I haven't looked at a baseball news page since early November.

It's hard to believe that it's time for spring training again already, isn't it?!
    Are you still planning to join up? I sent a private message a couple of weeks ago with the league ID and password. Let me know if you need any help with that. I'm hoping to start the draft next weekend or the beginning of the week after that so I need everyone who wan't in to get registered.

Let me know if you need any assistance...

Never mind the fantasy stuff, Jeff...what are your picks now that thinsgs are getting intersting in the 2009 MLB season? My beloved Jays have left it too late but I'm hopeful they'll beat the Yankees into 3rd place in the AL East. If only they had brought Cito back in April...

What a season Tampa Bay has had, though! Whatever happens in the post-season, they've surely earned a page in the history books,,,

I haven't been paying that much attention since about the all-star break actually. I know the Cubs are in first and the Cardinals are still in the wild-card playoff. I want to see the Cubs fall on their faces and not win or even make it to the WS. Though maybe it would be worse on thier fans if they did make it to the WS and then lost a heartbreaker?

At any rate, the Rays will be lucky if Boston doesn't get past them.