Thread: Daemos Rising.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Summoned by Shadows
    More Than A Messiah
    In Memory Alone
    The Terror Game
    Breach of the Peace
    Eye of the Beholder

The Stranger series, starring Colin Baker and Nicola Bryant (initially) but introducing David Troughton later on, plus other Who stars.
    The Airzone Solution
    4 Doctors! Pertwee, Colin, McCoy and Davison solve ecological mysteries. Such as brain pollution.
    The Complete: 'Auton'
    Three stories of varying quality, doing exactly what it says on the tin.
    Downtime
    The Yeti and Professor Travers invade a University. Only Sarah-Jane, Victoria Waterfield and the Brigadier can stop them!
    Shakedown
    Jan Chapell from Blakes 7 teams up with Soapy Aldred on board a hard-hitting pleasure space-cruiser to battle the Sontarans who quote Robert Holmes dialogue word-for-word.
    Mindgame
    Soapy, a Sontaran and a Draconian are locked in a room together. Possibly for erotic reasons. The follow-up, Mindgame Trilogy, deals with the three characters after they are returned to their own world.
    War Time
    Whatever happened to Sergeant Benton? If you've ever wondered, here's the answer. Ho-hum.
    Myth Runner
    Deconstruction

I've no idea!

The Devil of Winterborne parts 1&2
    P.R.O.B.E: Ghosts of Winterborne
    P.R.O.B.E: Unnatural Selection
    Zero Imperative

PROBE are the British answer to the X-Files - if the X-Files was a z-list amateur production with technical values level with the Hartnell era.
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!

Wayne Guest

What about: Mindgame Trilogy, Lust In Space & Cyberon?
    Actually, i've just watched 'Summoned by Shadows'. Some thoughts on another thread somewhere later.
    Btw... From what i can gather, 'Deconstruction' is a black white made Cybermen spin-off. But who made it, or who's in it, i've no idea until i watch it.

Wasn't there a Sea Devil or Zygon one they filmed but never released? Do we think the money ran out?

Don't forget "The Making Of Shakedown" in which you get to see Jan Chappel acting very calm and politely whilst working under pressure.

The fact they included the word "Trilogy" in the title of a video in a two-part series always just sums them up to me.

Si.

I'm sure there was a spin off featuring the Krynoids at one point!

That was on audio! I have it!

Si.

Lust In Space is a sort of 'Trial of Doctor Who' affair where it's alleged that the show was ridiculously sexist. Being made in more enlightened times, it features Soapy Aldred in a skin-tight leather (plastic) catsuit wielding a large (possibly Red Dwarf Bazookoid) gun.

It's notable for a large role as an adjudicator for James Bree (War Games), who had sadly suffered a stroke some time prior to the recording and had clearly only partially recovered. He gives a good performance, but I still found it quite upsetting.
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!

Wayne Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Rob McCow View Post
    Lust In Space is a sort of 'Trial of Doctor Who' affair where it's alleged that the show was ridiculously sexist. Being made in more enlightened times, it features Soapy Aldred in a skin-tight leather (plastic) catsuit wielding a large (possibly Red Dwarf Bazookoid) gun.

It's notable for a large role as an adjudicator for James Bree (War Games), who had sadly suffered a stroke some time prior to the recording and had clearly only partially recovered. He gives a good performance, but I still found it quite upsetting.
    Ah, thanks. Poor Mr.Bree.
    I look forward to the catsuit though.

Don't get too excited, it's about as alluring as an out-of-date kipper (and probably just as smelly).

Si.

Wayne Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Si Hunt View Post
    Don't get too excited, it's about as alluring as an out-of-date kipper (and probably just as smelly).

Si.
    I've already seen those New Adventures style pics of her in it. I rather like them.
    I'm too pervy.

It's the new single from Right Said Wayne: I'm Too Pervy.

Wayne Guest

Excuse me, are you sure Terry Nations invented the Daleks? I think Terry wrote about it in a script. I don't think Soapy that we All Dread wears the PVC catsuit in "Lust in Space.". She wears it on the cover possibly but I think the only time she wore it (in public!) was for the "Ace" book photo shoot which was two or three years before.