Default Gadgets, Gizmos and Apps

Being an inquisitive and technical guy, I'm interested in the latest gadgets and gizmos that are coming out.

So please tell me, what are the gadgets, gizmos and apps that you particularly like?
    Has anything pique your interested?
    Are you/your loved one raving about a recent discovery?

Please tell all ...
    Assume you're going to Win
    Always have an Edge

Hmm. Well I'm quite fond of the Bluetooth stereo that I recieved as a gift from Si. Allows me to listen to podcasts / radio / music on my PC then instantly transfer to the stereo so that I can continue to listen in perfect clarity from the bathroom. Awesome.

Evernote, when combined with BBC Good Food, has proved to be very useful for cooking. Copy the recipe and ingredients onto Evernote, take it to the shop, buy the ingedients, then come home and prepare the meal with the recipe propped up in front of you. Handy.

Aside from that the only apps that really get clicked on are Facebook, Twicca and Yahoo! Mail! I like the assistive light on my phone, but I only use it occassionally. When it's dark.
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!

I'd be lost without my "Live Departures" app which displays train platform departures and whether they're running late

Oh and I do use Tappatalk rather a lot!

Tapatalk and Plume are well used by me.

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

I'm glad to see Tapatalk getting used by our members.

I too use Tapatalk; it's great being down the pub and being able to post online

I'm a fan of Foursquare - as Si Hunt will know, although I've been having problems with it recently
    Using Foursquare, you can 'check in' at various locations: Pubs, Clubs, restaurants, the cinema, Parks, the gym, etc. The person with the most checkins at a place (within 60 days) earns the Foursquare Mayor status.
    You can also earn 'badges' is you checking at lots of train stations, shopping malls, on particular days/times, at places where lots of other people have checked in etc.

Whilst that's a lot of fun the real aim is for venues to increase customer loyalty with Mayor-ship supposedly receiving perks/discount offers. And in cases where that doesn't happen - sometimes it's just nice to one-up your friends
    Assume you're going to Win
    Always have an Edge

Tapatalk is great for forums. makes them really easy to post on from the mobile

I use Plume for Twitter. This is probably because it was what Steve left on the phone when he gave it to me, but it seems to work well, with none of the problems that seem to plague the mobile version of Twitter or Tweetdeck. I find it very user friendly too and it looks nice!

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.