I seem to have become a bit of a Netflix addict in the past few months:

Stranger Things season 2 (still very addictive, and there are some real moments of both shock and real humour in there - oddly nostalgic)

The Crown season 2 (maybe not quite as engaging as season 1, but definitely very watchable, and Matt Smith is a world away from his Doctor Who, a very credible, convincing Duke of Edinburgh)

Yes Minister - all of it! The series that are and aren't on Netflix seem to be a very random bunch (and annoyingly, just occasionally they'll disappear when I'm halfway through, like Spooks!) but I was very pleased to find this. Yes, in just a few places, there are things you probably wouldn't say nowadays, and of course in some ways it has dated; but overall, it's still very funny, and Paul Eddington in particular is just absolutely superb. I've watched all three series, plus the 'final special' episode where he becomes PM... and I see that the sequel series is on Netflix too!

Nostalgia for the 80s has also driven me to give the new Dynasty a spin, heaven help me! It's oddly awful, and yet curiously watchable - unlike the Dallas revival of a few years back, this is a 'reinvention' not a continuation, and bizarrely for all its modernity it is very old-fashioned. A real oddity.

I'm also (honestly, I don't just watch TV, I do do other things too) partway through DS9 series 2, and (having discovered it's included free with Amazon Prime) The X Files series 2. Plus I'm one series in to the DVDs of Upstairs Downstairs.

and of course, Blakes 7 from the start
What Mac said!