Default You Are In A Room... Knightmare!

Courtesy of CITV's Old Skool weekend and Challenge TV, 2013 has been a good year for Knightmare fans. It's about to get even better, as creator Tim Child has produced a one-off special episode of the children's adventure series to mark Geek Week, YouTube's seven-day celebration of "science fiction, comics, gaming and science" running between the 4th and 10th of August.

Returning for the special (because it wouldn't be Knightmare without him) is Hugo Myatt as dungeon master Tregard, who is to be joined by Peep Show's Isy Suttie, Harry Potter's Jessie Cave, and "four British YouTube stars, Dan Howell, Phil Lester, Emma Blackery and Stuart Ashen".

Read more: http://www.denofgeek.com/tv/knightma...#ixzz2ZyaJPXTZ

Wow... just when you thought it was safe to go back to the Dungeon!

They could do a modern version of Knightmare where they give somebody an I-Phone and try to direct them around the streets of London. The 'Londoneer' wouldn't be able to take their eyes off the mobile and would be effectively blind. That would be good to see.

"Oh dear Adventurers, I'm afraid your Londoneer has been run over by a bus!"
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!

I was about to mock the concept of "youtube stars", but then realised I actually do recognise one of the names...

In case anyone hasn't yet seen it... I shall refrain from posting comments for now

The the UKs 4 biggest youtube stars have less personality and charisma between them than a dead horse.