Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I'm watching it at home with some friends

Ah, sounds very nice!
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!

We're at the cinema. There are some people dressed up. There are lots of sonic screwdrivers. I'm really looking forward to this!

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

I watched it with the dogs (who, in the interests of balance, I have to say slept through most of it). Zel was asleep upstairs, and Claudia as a sophisticated teen has of course found something better to do than run round after the Brigadier, so she was in her room.

But I'm looking forward to seeing what Zel thinks when she watches it later, and loved the fact that by the time I'd turned the TV off I was already getting excited texts from bruv! And catching up with the initial flurry of post-show excitement online has been great too.

I think I might be seeing it soon!
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!

Yay!

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

Saw it at the cinema with my rascal.
    Diddydoc was in the row behind me.

Well worth the expense. It really did look and play like a big budget movie, and is easy contender for movie of the year.

But I'm looking forward to seeing what Zel thinks when she watches it later, and loved the fact that by the time I'd turned the TV off I was already getting excited texts from bruv! And catching up with the initial flurry of post-show excitement online has been great too.
    Zel loved it too, and I can't remember the last time I was ready to rewatch an episode the same night - but I watched it along with her last night before going to bed.

It certainly had a 'cinematic' feel to it, so I'm sure it looked really awesome on the big screen (so close you can feel their fire, etc).

Is it just me, or is there a sort of 'Boxing Day' feel today? Even the weather here (gloriously sunny + perishingly cold) seems right, and we're all just lazing around discussing Who.

Some time today, hopefully
    Bazinga !