Default Doctor Who- The Daily Mirror Collection

Lots of great Doctor Who photos in this, due 19th November from the Trinity Mirror...

Since Doctor Who began its incredible run on British television in 1963, the Daily Mirror has always been there to cover the adventures of the Time Lord. From the show's earliest days, Doctor Who - The Archive features stunning unseen images from the Mirror's archive. For the first time, fans can see the show's original star William Hartnell having his wig put in place, and see behind the scenes on many of the show's episodes which have now been lost in time. The extensive photographic coverage features rare and never-before-seen pictures from not just the show's early years, but throughout the 1960s, 1970s and 1980s, plus exclusive pictures taken during the recording of the revived television series which has become a sensation in the 21st century. Featuring archive and brand new interviews, this special publication to mark the Time Lord's birthday is an essential read for all fans of the show. This 84-page glossy magazine, published under our Mirror Collection series,salutes and commemorates 50 years of Doctor Who on the BBC and will be hugely collectable.
    You can order a copy here

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

The same Daily Mirror that used Colin Baker's photo in a sex scandal story about JN-T, plastered all over the front page earlier this year? The same Daily Mirror that apparently doorstepped Colin's family when he was out and asked his daughter (who was not born when he was actually in the show) what she thought of the story? That one?

Think I'll be leaving that one un-ordered. As tempting as a glossy mag of archive pics is, I won't be handing money over to that paper for any reason.