Default Johnny Depp Daughter "seriously ill"

I love Johnny Depp, so I was sad to here this news:

Johnny Depp's seven-year-old daughter Lily-Rose is seriously ill in an English hospital, according to the Daily Mirror newspaper.

The Pirates Of The Caribbean actor, 43, and his partner Vanessa Paradis, 34, are holding a vigil at the child's bedside after she was struck down by the undisclosed illness nine days ago.

The Mirror claims it knows what medical condition Lily-Rose is suffering from, but have decided to withhold it from the press out of respect for the privacy of Depp's family.

Depp had been filming Sweeney Todd in London and Buckinghamshire when his daughter was rushed to hospital last week.

A hospital source says, "He has not asked for any special favours but just wants the best for his child, like any parent.

"It is such a difficult time for him but he is hanging in there for the sake of his daughter and the whole family is just praying that she gets better. They are taking each day as it comes.

"It's been an emotional rollercoaster for all of them and he's been worrying himself silly. He's a devoted dad and is spending as much time as he can with Lily."

Depp and French model/actress Paradis also have a four-year-old son Jack.
    I thought we could use the power of collective good will to wish her better.
    Get well soon!

Si.

I hope she gets better soon & its nothing too serious.

Get well soon, Lily-Rose.

Wayne Guest

Aww.... That's a great shame for a young child to be so ill. I hope she gets better.

Trudi G Guest

I hate hearing that any child is ill, i hope she gets better soon and i really feel for them all.

Aw, that's good to know that she's okay now.
    "RIP Henchman No.24."