Hybrid View

Default The BF Bargain Thread

Those scamps at Biggingtons Finish have reduced some of their 8th Doctor range for some reason or other. Perhaps it was for Paul McGann's birthday yesterday, so at last he can afford them all.

INCLUDING CREED OF THE KROMON!!!!

Big Finish Eighth Doctor Sale Link
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

Despite the fact that I get very irritated by the sales only lasting for one weekend so if you snooze you lose I seem to have been falling for several of the recent Big Finish weekend sales. 2 weeks ago I purchased all 13 full cast Blake's 7 audio dramas (admittedly I might've seen Mr Hart's recommendation on Facebook ) and this weekend I've just gone for 19 of the Dark Shadows audiobooks. That being said I already had some of them from a few years back and if supernatural horror is your cup of tea then I recommend them a lot more than the Tim Burton film version.

This weekend have finally got the last four "Lost stories" - I'm intrigued about the flash sales day coming up on Wednesday although putting items up on sale for only an hour on a day when most people have work seems a bit counter-intuitive.

Having been quite strong willed for most of today I seem to be giving in to more of the March Madness offers this evening.
    So far have purchased Short trips 1-4 (which to be fair was a bargain at only £10 download), The Worlds of Doctor Who, and now UNIT: Extinction.
    And apparently there's going to be a 13th offer at 9pm. Please god let it just be a reprise of the earlier offers as I don't think my will power can take much more.

And the final offer for today is...

The Sixth Doctor The Last Adventure!

I already own this so don't need to purchase - What a relief!

You see, Richard's glass is half-full - others would cry "I bought the damn thing at full price, and now they tell me it's on sale! Bah! humbug!"

Not me, luckily...

Confession time again! Not only did I succumb to three of the Peter Davison releases that were on sale at the weekend I ended up going on amazon marketplace sellers and plugging a few more gaps in the collection with 3 more Davison stories and 2 McCoys.

Does Husband know about this Davison fetish of yours...?

I'll rephrase that...

I've just succumbed to the weekend sale on Counter-Measures (got series 1-4 plus Who killed Toby Kinsella) which finishes at midday today.

There are also some summer special offers on until next Monday at the moment which can be viewed by entering the code "hotstuff" to the following page: https://www.bigfinish.com/offers/v/summer17

Some of the choices are a bit random (why only Jago & Litefoot series 9 for example?) but I'm quite tempted by the recent Companion Chronicles First Doctor Volume Two.

They're great. I bought series 4 and Who Killed Toby Kinsella to catch up a bit

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

I love all the Counter Measures stories - highly recommended!

For the next week (until Midnight on Friday 25th August) there is a 50% off code in operation for The Companion Chronicles range valid on all releases up to The First Doctor vol.1 but excluding the 2016 Second Doctor Vol.1 and this year's First Doctor Vol.2 (which are however reduced to their original pre-order prices of £15 download and £20 CD).