Default That Was The Who That Was

Hope you don't mind, but I just wanted to plug a little project of mine - a new Facebook page called 'That Was The Who That Was'. The idea is that every day, starting next Saturday (oh, what a coincidence!), I shall briefly post about an episode of Doctor Who, starting from the beginning, and also discuss the news and sporting events, films, television and music charts of that week. I know similar ground has been covered elsewhere, not least of which in this forum's very own 'Planet Skaro Goes Back To...' threads (which I will also be revisiting as I go through the series), but this is something I've been thinking about for a while, putting the series in its social and historical context, and TW3 will give me a little extra incentive for watching the series again from the first episode. You can find the page at:

https://www.facebook.com/ThatWasTheWho

I know some of you have liked it already, and I'm very grateful, thank you. I'd welcome any feedback here - for instance, can you see the posts in your news feeds? - and I would also appreciate it if you could recommend it to any friends, Who fans or not. Thanks guys!

Good luck with the project Dave - sound fascinating!

Thanks, Dave - I'm quite looking forward to it, not only watching ll the episodes again, but also finding out more about what was going on at the time. I'll also be sharing videos and photos, and hopefully others will do the same. This week, though, I'm looking at a different aspect of 1963 each day, before getting started on Saturday.

It's a great idea. Best of luck with it. I will certainly be keeping an eye on it.

Good luck with the project, Dave. It's a great idea! I've been checking it out every day and commenting here and there when I have time! There's a couple of things I'll come back to when I get time (if I don't fall too far behind - I sometimes find it hard to post as much as I'd really like to!)

No worries, Kenny, I've really appreciated the comments so far. After building up with some background to events of the year all week, it will get under way properly tonight with that first episode and the sights and sounds of 23rd-29 November 1963.