Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Wayne Guest

I'm in Nottingham! To think i could've had Vol.3 by now!
    Does he have multiple sets to sell, do you know? I really need a copy of Vol.3 as you can see from the trouble i've had above!

Wayne Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    The ignorant ****s still haven't replied. I'm sick of all this now, I'm going to re-order it at EZYDVD, & will just have to wait until they get it in stock. Sod it!
    Hurrah! I've found what looksa like a decent alternative to EZYDVD.

http://dstore.com.au/DVD/Prisoner:-C...-3/945658.html

Vol.3 is in stock, & i've ordered it. They also have a Paypal option, & it's only cost me 21.05 including delivery, with no overseas transaction fee that i get by using my debit card.
    Just have to wait & see now, how long it takes them to despatch it, but they promise within 24hrs on their website. Fingers crossed!

Woo yay!

I was just coming in here to suggest this buy it now on ebay...

Clicky

..but you got it cheaper anyway!
    Last edited by Matthew T; 7th Dec 2006 at 3:26 PM.

Wayne Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew T View Post
    Woo yay!

I was just coming in here to suggest this buy it now on ebay...

Clicky

..but you got it cheaper anyway!
    Thanks for the thought, Matt.
    I just hope this new firm prove to be reliable. I was more than happy with the service of EZYDVD for the other sets, but they're still out of stock on Vol.3, so something had to be done!

Wayne Guest

Hurrah! I've found what looksa like a decent alternative to EZYDVD.

http://dstore.com.au/DVD/Prisoner:-C...-3/945658.html

Vol.3 is in stock, & i've ordered it. They also have a Paypal option, & it's only cost me 21.05 including delivery, with no overseas transaction fee that i get by using my debit card.
    Just have to wait & see now, how long it takes them to despatch it, but they promise within 24hrs on their website. Fingers crossed!
    It's been despatched! Should get it before xmas now. All being well.

Yay, I'm glad!

I'm back to it now, just watched episode 29, a really exciting one, especially at the end, with Anne Yates doing for Bea!

And I let out a small cheer when Officer Barry appeared! I had no idea she was in it so early - she's there til the very last episode now, although she doesn't become a proper character with her own storylines for some time.

Wayne Guest

That is a particularly good ep, isn't it?

Yes, i hope my Vol.3 turns up soon!
    Last edited by Wayne; 12th Dec 2006 at 9:23 PM.

Wayne Guest

Thanks for the thought, Matt.
    I just hope this new firm prove to be reliable.
    They are reliable! The postman has just delivered it!
    Vera looks a fox!

Wayne Guest

Mild Spoilers

I'm up to Ep.35 now, & loving it! I'd forgotten all about the Col Burke seige. Top acting from Brian Granrott.
    Meanwhile, it looks as though Bea's time on the run is at an end, & Officer Barry gets to say a few lines.
    Last edited by Wayne; 15th Dec 2006 at 6:55 PM.

Ive done 30&31 tonight - nice to meet Noeline (and her tatties ) at last. Lovin her chin.

Wayne Guest

I'm up to Ep 44 now!
    It's all good stuff, although the Greek prisoner storyline was a bit weak. However, Jim Fletcher turned up a few eps back.
    I'm looking forward to his nutty ex-army mate turning up. I vaguely remember that storyline. Some kinda bomb scare, unless my memory cheats.

Wayne Guest

It's official!
    Prisoner Cell Block H is better than Dr.Who when you're dog tired with a hangover.
    Yesterday, i watched all 16 eps of Vol.4 in one go, whilst barely moving from the settee aside from a bit of food here & there. It was the best Sunday i've had for ages!
    That's it until January now, when Vol.5 is out.

Oh god!

I just watched episode 32...I don't think I could manage that many in one day!

Where are the Simons up to?

I shall be watching episodes 1-64 over christmas/new year

Wayne Guest

Quote Originally Posted by stuartdg View Post
    I shall be watching episodes 1-64 over christmas/new year
    Sounds like my kinda christmas! Watch out for a young 'Harold Bishop'. (He looks a bit like Rob McCow might look in 15 or so years time)
    I can't wait until the next lot is out. PCBH is totally addictive!

I still can't sleep properly!

I've just watched 6 episodes back to back!

Nice to see Judy Nunn aka Home & Away's Ailsa, and the first appearance for Colleen "Po Face" Powell!

Wayne Guest

According to EZYDVD's release schedule, the next 2 volumes aren't out until 16th of March. That's ages!

Grim!

That is grim! I wonder what the problem is with these releases? I hope they see them through til the end!

No episode for us last night with 90 minutes of "Torchwood" and 90 minutes of "Celeb Big Brother" to watch, but the night before we watched the start of what we correctly predicted would be a "rape" storyline. It's funny, but we knew from the outset that it must end with the Mother taking her revenge (or what place would it have in the show) and indeed it looks like this is going to happen. She doesn't seem like your typical Prisoner inmate though, so who knows how she'll fit in? I bet it's without a trial, she just gets plonked into prison as soon as she commits the crime!

Si.

Wayne Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew T View Post
    That is grim! I wonder what the problem is with these releases? I hope they see them through til the end!
    I know! It seems a bit odd doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Si Hunt View Post
    I bet it's without a trial, she just gets plonked into prison as soon as she commits the crime!
    Si.
    That never happens in soaps does it? Is that the episode that ends with her running over him in the car several times? You'll be in the middle of the Barbara Davidson stuff as well then.
    Glad you're still with us, Si. There's good stuff coming up, & looks like you'll have some time to catch up as the next lot aren't out for over 2 months.

Is that the episode that ends with her running over him in the car several times?
    No! Haven't got there yet! Simon was telling me I should steer clear of this thread because of spoilers!

Si.

Wayne Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Si Hunt View Post
    No! Haven't got there yet! Simon was telling me I should steer clear of this thread because of spoilers!

Si.
    Oh bugger. Sorry Si.
    I thought when you were talking about the mother taking her revenge.......
    Last edited by Wayne; 4th Jan 2007 at 12:42 PM.

I was, we'd guessed she would but we haven't seen it yet. Not to worry, it sounds better than I imagined anyway (figured she'd stab him or something).

Si.

Wayne Guest

Well, i'm not sure whether Matt's completely caught up, but if you manage to catch up by end of March than at least we'll all be in the same place, & i'll make sure i use the spoiler tags, as i'll more than likely have watched the upcoming volumes before you both.

(For obvious reasons)

The bit where the new woman runs over the rapist four times was truly disturbing! Especially the hand-held camera shots of the car bumping over him and then the full-on sight of his battered and bloody body! Equally traumatic in last nights Episode 20 was poor Frankie's demise! I was teary-eyed. Mr Rayner fell asleep. Top quality acting from Doreen as well, although her blaming Karen is a bit inexplicable.

Si.