Default Who at Christmas

So apart from the obvious one on Christmas Day, what other Who will you be indulging in over Christmas?

I'll be taking Power of the Daleks (audio of course, don't get excited ) back to Wales with me, then when I get back I'll be watching Web for the first time, and squeezing in Spearhead from Space (on Blu-Ray) too.

Oh and I'll try and get my parents to watch "An Adventure in Space and Time" whilst I'm home - I'm sure they'll enjoy it.

Well hopefully, I should be able to watch "The Enemy Of The World". Might be able to squeeze in another story. Not sure which. I'll pick something on the day.

I'll be watching the Enemy of the World and then on Boxing Day I'll be watching SF debris's christmas special review of The Twin Dilemma he'll kick the shit of that story.

As I'm "home alone" until christmas eve, I'm going to take advantage of the fact that everybody is out and watch all the new series Christmas specials in order.
    I’m being extremely clever up here and there’s no one to stand around looking impressed! What’s the point in having you all?

Enemy of the World is on the list. We've seen part 1, just haven't had enough time yet for the rest.

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

I've listened to the first 2 parts of Power. Wonderful stuff! Pat doesn't yet sound like "his" Doctor, so it's got a unique strangeness to the character. And I'm ever so slightly in love with Ben - suprisingly funny & warm.