What have you guys been reading recently, and is there anything you're looking forward to in the near future?

This looks good: City On The Edge Of Forever

Star Trek: Harlan Ellison®’s City on the Edge of Forever #1 (of 5), written by Harlan Ellison, Scott Tipton & David Tipton, with art by J.K. Woodward and a cover by Juan Ortiz. As previously reported on StarTrek.com, Star Trek: Harlan Ellison®’s City on the Edge of Forever is a visual presentation of the much-discussed, unrevised, unadulterated version of Harlan Ellison’s Star Trek teleplay script, “The City on the Edge of Forever.” Ellison won a Hugo and Writer’s Guild of America Award for his teleplay, but in June, several decades after the episode aired, fans will finally be able to see the story as Ellison originally intended.

Here are a few I'm looking forward to. Haven't done much in the way of covers since Christmas!

I haven't read Daredevil since the Frank Miller days, so I've got a lot of catching up to do there. This rather retro-style cover appeals to me, though.

Batgirl has been consistently good over the past couple of years, although I'm a good few issues behind this at the moment.

I haven't read Coffin Hill yet, it appeals to me though. I'll be checking it out in the near future.

I've only read the first dozen or so issues of this ongoing Star Trek series. It's much more enjoyable than the films it's actually based on, and is a sort of What If...? series. It gives us new versions of classic tv episodes such as Where No Man Has Gone Before etc, and gives them a new twist with how they would play out with the new cast in the newly rebooted Star Trek Universe. IDW also have other Star Trek series based on the 'real' Star Trek Universe, so this is only one of a series of titles.

The Returning sounds good...it's about people who have had near-death experiences and who return to life, changed. I haven't read it yet, but it sounds right up my street.

This speaks for itself...the sequel to the 1970s tv series...

Marvel UK's most popular characters such as Captain Britain, Deaths Head etc have all returned in a mini-series this year called Revolutionary War. The latest issue reintroduces the character Motormouth...

I haven't read much X-Men in decades, just too many changes since I was a regular reader back in the 70s/80s. This great series however sees the original teenage line-up from the early 60s brought forward in time to the present day, and we see the state of the current Marvel Universe through their rather innocent eyes. A great jumping on point for old-timers like me...

And finally for now, JMS new Twilight Zone series continues to shine. This series has got off to a great start. This guy should get a shot at giving this classic series another tv revival!