WhiteCrow Guest

Default Please return your Equity card ...

This was a wierd idea for a thread that came to me.

Every so often you see an actor on screen deliver a line or do something SO BAD you think Equity should be around to take back their card.

Some of those truely awful moments in TV for me - these are Doctor Who moments but could be from anything ...

Paul Jerricho as the Castellan in the Five Doctors. It's just the way he says "no ... not-the-mind-probe" as if he's reading it from a card, and has no idea what a mind probe might me.

I believe Hugh Walkers played Kara's secretary in Revelation of the Daleks. His scene of "death by Dalek" is particularly disturbing case of an actor gone bad. What was it with the Dalek death ray that caused many a character to go into overact mode, screaming and throwing themselves around like someone at a Bee Gees dance off?

Pip Madeley Guest

Jenny Laird

How the woman got one in the first place is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteCrowUK View Post
    I believe Hugh Walkers played Kara's secretary in Revelation of the Daleks. His scene of "death by Dalek" is particularly disturbing case of an actor gone bad. What was it with the Dalek death ray that caused many a character to go into overact mode, screaming and throwing themselves around like someone at a Bee Gees dance off?
    No, Hugh Walters is great in 'Revelation', and his doubl;e act with Eleanor Bron is a joy to behold. I was saying to someone today how the 'double entry' line is just brilliant, and I can't believe they got away with it.

Pip Madeley Guest

It's about time we had a thread of Dr Who double entendres... we could call it "Carry On Doctor" or something. My favourite is always Scott in 'Earthshock' - "I realise going down again must be hard."

*snigger*