Default OMG!!! Liam Gallagher's Career!!

I tried posting in the thread we have for Beady Eye but I got a server unavailable message.
    So I may as well make a new thread to say OMG! Liam Gallagher's career!!

http://www.nme.com/news/beady-eye/80649

Liam Gallagher has stated that his band Beady Eye have split up.

The frontman of the band tweeted today (October 24) to state that the band are "no longer" and to thank fans for their support.

The band were fronted by Liam Gallagher and featured former Oasis members Gem Archer and Andy Bell. Earlier this year (2014) the band split with manager Scott Rodger. More recently, Gallagher has been in the news as he attempt to finalise child support payments for the daughter he fathered with journalist Liza Ghorbani.

Ghorbani, a journalist for publications including Elle and The Wall Street Journal, had a fling with the singer after she interviewed him for the New York Times in 2010 and subsequently gave birth to a daughter, Gemma, in January 2013.

The former Oasis frontman was living with wife Nicole Appleton, the mother of his 12-year-old son Gene, when news of Ghorbani's claims were revealed. The couple have subsequently split, and Ghorbani previously filed a £2 million lawsuit against the singer for child support.

Beady Eye released their second album 'BE' in June, 2013. Their debut album 'Different Gear, Still Speeding' was released in 2011.

This is a tragedy only comparable to the lack of new material from Menswear and the fall of Shed Seven.
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!

It totally smacks of karma for this idiot. He had it made in Oasis - a popular group, a legion of fans and talented colleagues. But he destroyed it all, driving his brother (the brains of the outfit) to leave and now he's a 40 year millionaire with nothing whatsoever to do. You would feel sorry for him if he hadn't brought it on himself. And now Noel has made such a success of his solo career I doubt he'd go back even if Liam was miraculously gifted the humility to apologise.

Si.