After over 6 years of faithful service, my trusty Creative Zen MP3 player seems to have gone to the great gig in the sky, so it's time to look for a replacement. Sadly, Creative no longer seem to make MP3 players, so I'm pretty much back to square one for what to get and which make/brand to go with.

Key things I'd be after are...
- Large capacity - at least 16GB. My Zen was 16GB, and for the last couple of years teetered at nearly full capacity.
- Good battery life. The Zen was originally a 24hr battery, and in later years could still manage around 15-20hrs at full charge. ~8hr batteries and the like are out.
- Windows 7 compatibility - ideally with a decent, user firendly file transfer interface!
- Affordability. The Zen cost me about £100 back in 2008 (plus £10 for a matching case/cover), and I'm ideally looking for a similar price now.
- Video playback would be nice, but not necessary.

In case anyone's wondering or suggesting it, my phone also serves as an MP3 player, but I'd rather that was used as a backup - I'd rather have a dedicated MP3 player so my phone's battery doesn't keep getting spent on music instead of calls.