Default Doctor Who Complete History Magazine

A magazine series of every single Doctor Who story? Are they mental? With their history of magazines going out of print and subscription only!

Oh, they are only doing a couple of stores. A large magazine with pictures from Day of the Daleks? Sorry, I just come.

http://www.dwcompletehistory.com/

http://www.dwcompletehistory.com/next-issues

If it's available in the shops, I'm in!

No, I think it's every story Dino - there's a big piece about in in the current DWM. It sounds like the main part of it is reprinted/updated versions of the old Andrew Pixley Archives. I'm sure it'll be fantastic, but I don't expect it will be cheap....

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Curnow View Post
    No, I think it's every story Dino - there's a big piece about in in the current DWM. It sounds like the main part of it is reprinted/updated versions of the old Andrew Pixley Archives. I'm sure it'll be fantastic, but I don't expect it will be cheap....
    Logopolis 'Past the point?' Voice: EVERY story?!!..."

Well I didn't actually get the archives of Andrew Pixley (Unless we are talking of the ones he used to do for DWM?) so if they are going to do every story then I'm going to have to support it, despite the hassles with direct debit and Christmas looming over me!
    I just feel I have to support it now given the scale and task they've taken on.

Thanks, Andrew!

Yes, the very thing - the DWM ones. So the older 'thinner' ones updated, and the modern day stories given the same treatment. Quite the challenge!