Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Philipnet View Post
    I looked at the list of outstanding parts, and wondered where Dave's was.
    And then I remembered - you guys met up with him for the SciFi Weekender; can I presume you recorded his lines then?
    Thanks for your interest in my parts Phil ;-) Yes I do believe my parts are all in the can now!

I'm glad Dave's bits are all stored away safely - wouldn't want anything to happen to them

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    Assume you're going to Win
    Always have an Edge

Yes, it's nice to know that Dave's parts have been saved for posterity...

Oh great! I've missed half of Alex's lines from Episode 4. Never mind, this thing will inch towards completion I assure you.
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!

Oops, double post. But I'm pleased to hear the news, and can't wait to hear it all.
    "RIP Henchman No.24."

Quote Originally Posted by Rob McCow View Post
    Oh great! I've missed half of Alex's lines from Episode 4. Never mind, this thing will inch towards completion I assure you.
    Do you need me to re-record them? Or are they saved somewhere? Hope it's not too much of a hassle either way, and your hard work is hugely appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Philipnet View Post
    I looked at the list of outstanding parts, and wondered where More to the point, do we have any photos of the recordings???
    With people in/out of dressing gowns and knowing where the towel is???
    !
    I can't remember any photos being taken, unless it was the evening of Paul's birthday which due to alcohol is now only a foggy memory!
    "RIP Henchman No.24."

The less photos, the more wordy / empty the audio pages look :-(

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    Always have an Edge

Do you need me to re-record them? Or are they saved somewhere? Hope it's not too much of a hassle either way, and your hard work is hugely appreciated.
    Thanks Alex. They were never recorded in the first place! The spread sheet let me down.

If you could record them on a phone or a laptop, that might be fine because it's scenes set in a noisy bar anyway. Otherwise I'll come up with some sort of a different plan.

The less photos, the more wordy / empty the audio pages look :-(
    Hmm, I'll see if I can give you some images. Not necessarily photos.
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!

My word Marvin really soaks up run time. "What have you been up to Marvin?" you ask and suddenly 7 minutes have passed.

"Oh sorry, am I boring you? No, don't bother answering, it's obvious that you couldn't care less! Life? Don't talk to me about life..."

Thanks Alex. They were never recorded in the first place! The spread sheet let me down.

If you could record them on a phone or a laptop, that might be fine because it's scenes set in a noisy bar anyway. Otherwise I'll come up with some sort of a different plan.
    Ah, I don't really have the ability to do so in London, such is the age / rubbishness of the technology I own, but hope to visit Paul in June so will be able to do it then if he doesn't mind. Would that be okay, or would you prefer it sooner?
    "RIP Henchman No.24."

Phew! Got some more recording done last night courtesy of Ali, Teddy and Romy. We now have Plob, Berek, Carpet, Window and a redneck US Waiter all recorded!

This leaves us with three parts left to get in the can. Can it???

Can you dig it?

Always have an Edge

Just finished scoring episode two (subject to Steve's approval, of course)!
    It's a great episode!

This leaves us with three parts left to get in the can. Can it???
    Do you still have any parts yet to record? I recently discovered that my laptop has a built in mic so might be able to help (am happy to provide a sample recording on request).

Thanks for offering Richard, but I'm afraid we're just about there! I'll have a dig through and see if I can squeeze something in for you though.

No worries Steve happy to oblige if anything does turn up but otherwise I'm equally happy to sit back, enjoy listening to the finished episodes and wait for any future projects that might happen

(After all it is 10 years since a certain other audio series first appeared )

Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy
    (Apocryphal Phase)
    Extending HHGTTG from Douglas Adams

David Wilcox, Alex Finch and Tim Hawtin star in

A Convention of Arthurs
    By Steven Alexander, ripped off from Douglas Adams

Re-united with their bodies, their minds and even the quivering remains of their sanity, Ford and Arthur are ready to 'get down and party' as the kids used to put it.

However the 'getting down and partying' have to be put on hold as they discover to their horror that they are immensely popular and have spawned a vibrant and active fanbase.

Will our heroes ever be able to return to the life of disregarded inconsequentiality that they so desperately crave?

Find out Now![/INDENT]
    Listen

Download PSAudios H.2. A Convention of Arthurs

Donations
    If you enjoyed this or just laughed with it, we ask that you donate to the British Heart Foundation . We've set up a fund for this so you can share in your enjoyment. Please donate

More Details
    http://www.planetskaro.org.uk/conten...ion-of-Arthurs
    Always have an Edge

Wasn’t sure where to post this - so I thought HERE would be a good idea

Before I launch into the current HHGTTG series on Radio 4, I thought I’d listen to all theepisodes again from the beginning. I’m now on the Tertiary Phase and am a tad confused. Why is Arthur back on prehistoric Earth with Ford? He was last heard storming out of the shack with Lintilla and Marvin towards the Heart of Gold.....

You have to wait til the end of the Quintessential Phase for an answer to that - suffice to say that without Douglas to write Tertiary, they decided to do straight novelisations of the books from thereon.