Default Stories with the fewest surviving cast and crew?

the 1960s stories must be pretty empty by now. i think that both Planet of Giants and The Celestial Toymaker have no credited guest cast left alive. (In Toymaker's case, i think a couple of the uncredited women who played the Dancing Dolls are still alive)

I think we're surprisingly lucky to have so much of the early regulars still with us, especially when you consider how many we've lost from the 70s now. To have half of the original cast still around is amazing.

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

Quote Originally Posted by SiHart View Post
    I think we're surprisingly lucky to have so much of the early regulars still with us, especially when you consider how many we've lost from the 70s now. To have half of the original cast still around is amazing.
    That's exactly what I think whenever I listen to a DVD commentary. I was listening to said from the first four episodes of The Time Monster at the weekend. Not so long ago actually, I'd have wondered why we had some Torchwood/SJA writers talking over part 3, and then you think, who else is there? we'd lost Pertwee just as DVDs were being invented; Roger Delgado died before the video age; we were lucky enough to have Barry Letts for as long as we did as it turns out; Richard Franklin's work permitting; Katy and John Levene are geography permitting (and clues given in his commentary suggest he won't see 75 again, so definitely make the most of him!). so when one listens to the Moonbase or The Reign of Terror and feel that the bottom of the ideas barrel is being scraped, or there's the faint whiff of desperation, well look - William Russell's 91 in November. To quote The Time Monster, "Anno Domini, Doctor - the passage of time." At least we have commentaries for most of the released stories.

There's only one person left alive from the original Star Trek pilot "The Cage", Laurel Goodwin who played Yeoman Colt.

We are also lucky that most of the companions were young to begin with.