I started the Diablo III Starter Edition last night. A friend gave me a guest pass last year, though I think anyone can sign up for the starter edition now. I've never played an Action RPG like this before. It's pretty good and I could see myself playing through the story once with my character, but I can't see myself going through again and again with different characters leveling up like the hardcore fans do. The cinematics looked awesome. On the negative side, the first time I logged on to battlenet it locked me out of my account for suspicious activity even though I used the right password, and three different times I was kicked off becuase I guess my internet connection must have stuttered on and off. I definitely won't be paying full price for a full version and it doesn't look like it is going to be on Steam with a hefty Steam sale anytime soon so I guess when I reach the level cap and limit I will be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Dino View Post

And Jeff, have you still not got around to Uncharted 3 yet?
Technically, there is over 80 games in my backlog (though that includes GOG.com games you get for free for registering and stuff picked up in bundles that I may not ever play), there's no telling when I'll get to it. I know it won't be in my next 4 or 5 games though, as those are planned out.