Thread: newbie

Hybrid View

Default newbie

hello peeps, so pleased to have found these audios I originally had a few years ago, please pardon my stupity and I am very stupid at best of times. can someone explain to me how I get to season 2 and 3 and so on of dr who audios. I got season 1 fine, and part one of season 2 but sadly no more. cheers in advance..

Hi davros again, further to my original message, I managed to down load seaon 2 2.2 but keep getting this message when trying to find othersi davros, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I know I maybe doing the simplest thing wrong, cheers

cheers folks

Ah! Always a pleasure to have new listeners!

As for downloading the audios... well we've been sorting this out for a while unfortunately. I think our head Admin and tech guy Phil might be able to help here. I've been meaning to secure copies for myself for a while, so maybe I'll sort through them tomorrow.
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!

many thanks for getting back to me so soon, I will check again in a few days. sorry my first post is a bit of a moan, its just I have heard all season 1 from a while back, so looking forward to some new stories, all the best davros

davros, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I still seem to keep getting this above message when trying to down seasons 2,3 etc hope someone can help please, pretty with a jelly baby on offer

OK - here are the links for Heart of The Haniad, you should be able to right click and save as a download. Let me know if this works.

http://www.planetskaro.info/audios/2...d-Episode1.mp3
    http://www.planetskaro.info/audios/2...d-Episode2.mp3

Also I just want to make sure you're looking at the right page. If you're not a member you won't be able to access the actual page! Or maybe something has gone wrong?

http://www.planetskaro.org.uk/conten...artOfTheHaniad
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!