Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

The Tomb of the Cybermen, The Invasion

Eliminated

Paradise Towers,Utopia 3 parts, The Eleventh Hour, The Mind Robber, The God Complex, The Brain of Morbius, Let's Kill Hitler, The End of Time, New Earth, Robot, The Chase, Revelation of the Daleks, Partners in Crime, The Rings of Akhaten, The Web of Fear, The Greatest Show in the Galaxy, The Twin Dilemma, The Doctor's Daughter, The Myth Makers, Aliens of London 2 parts, Curse of the Black Spot, Planet of Evil, The Dominators, The Gunfighters, The Long Game, Dragonfire, The Ark in Space, Fear Her, The Happiness Patrol, Genesis of the Daleks,Timeflight, Timelash, A Christmas Carol, Terror of the Zygons, The Runaway Bride, The Space Pirates, The Reign of Terror, Cold War, The Seeds of Doom, The Pandorica Opens 2 parts, Deep Breath, Day of the Doctor, Love and Monsters, The Time Monster, Spearhead from Space, Nightmare in Silver, Blink, Sleep No More, Daleks in Manhattan 2 parts, Voyage of the Damned, The Power of Three, The Edge of Destruction, Underworld, Kill the Moon, Listen, The Android Invasion, Time and the Rani, The Time of the Doctor, Logopolis, The Romans, Dinosaurs on a Spaceship, The Sontaran Experiment, A Good Man Goes to War, The Caretaker, The Bells of St John, Castrovalva, The Impossible Astronaut 2 parts, The Ice Warriors, The Sunmakers, Revenge of the Cybermen, The Celestial Toymaker, Boomtown, In the Forest of the Night, The Unicorn and the Wasp, Battlefield, Journey to the Centre of the Tardis, Pyramids of Mars, The Wedding of River Song, Into the Dalek, Arc of Infinity, Horror of Fang Rock, Inferno, Heaven Sent, The Impossible Planet 2 parts, Mark of the Rani, Robot of Sherwood, Mindwarp, Magicians Apprentice 2 parts, The Doctor, the Widow and the Wardrobe, Destiny of the Daleks, The Keys of Marinus, Shada, Husbands Of River Song, A Town Called Mercy, Meglos, The Invisible Enemy, The Zygon Invasion 2 parts, The Space Museum, The Woman Who Lived, The Shakespeare Code, The Masque of Mandragora, The Rebel Flesh 2 parts, The Name of the Doctor, Kinda, Hell Bent, Monster of Peladon, The Horns of Nimon, The Vampires Of Venice, Planet of Giants, The Invasion of Time, Planet of the Ood, Under the Lake 2 parts, Battlefield,The Leisure Hive, The Ribos Operation, The Sontaran Stratagem 2 parts, The Beast Below, Colony in Space, Girl in the Fireplace, Planet of Fire, The Armageddon Factor, Dark water 2 parts, The Girl Who Died, Closing Time, Image of the Fendahl, Vincent and the Doctor, Time Heist, The Return of Doctor Mysterio, The Keeper of Traken, The Krotons, 42, The Lodger, The Sea Devils, Gridlock, Delta and the Bannnermen, Face the Raven, Tenth Planet, Warriors Gate, The Power of Kroll, The Movie, The Angels Take Manhatten, Planet of the Dead, Silence in the Library 2 parts, The Deadly Assassin, Planet of the Daleks, The Face of Evil, The Underwater menace, The Time Of Angels 2 parts, The Hungry Earth 2 parts, Midnight, The Sensorites, The Idiot's Lantern, Asylum of the Daleks, Nightmare of Eden, The Stolen Earth 2 parts, The Web Planet, The Lazarus Experiment, The Mysterious Planet, Bad Wolf 2 parts, The Massacre, The Creature from the Pit, The Mutants, The Christmas Invasion, Vengeance on Varos, The Daemons, The Waters of Mars, Night Terrors, The Robots of Death, Carnival of Monsters, The End of the World, Four to doomsday, Black Orchid, The Snowmen, State of Decay, School Reunion, Silver Nemesis, The Fires of Pompeii, The Smugglers, Full Circle, Fury From The Deep, Amy's Choice, Tooth and Claw, Warriors of the Deep, The Girl Who Waited, The Time Meddler, The Androids of Tara, Terror of the Autons, Marco Polo, The Crimson Horror, The Next Doctor, Dalek, Survival, The Hand of Fear, City of Death, Attack of the Cybermen, An Unearthly Child, Smith and Jones, Army of Ghosts 2 parts, The Talons of Weng-Chiang, Evil of the Daleks, Terminus, The Ultimate Foe, Victory of the Daleks, The King's Demons, Rise of the Cybermen 2 parts, The Wheel in Space, The Pirate Planet, Frontier In Space, Mummy on the Orient Express, Remembrance of the Daleks, Ambassadors of Death, Rose, The Stones of Blood, Ghostlight, Snakedance, The Highlanders, The Empty Child 2 parts, The Savages, The Unquiet Dead, Galaxy 4, Father's Day, The Curse of Fenric, The Macra Terror, The Claws of Axos, Frontios, The Seeds of Death, Turn Left, Planet of the Spiders, The Faceless Ones, Resurrection of the Daleks, The Caves of Androzani, The Two Doctors, The Three Doctors, The Moonbase, The Mind of Evil, Flatline, Enlightenment, Mawdryn Undead, Terror of the Vervoids, The Ark, The Rescue, Hide, The Dalek Invasion of Earth, Human Nature 2 parts, The Five Doctors, Mission to the Unknown, Death to the Daleks, The Crusade, The Daleks, The Enemy of the World, The Power of the Daleks, Earthshock, The Aztecs, The War Machines, Time Warrior, The Awakening, The Abominable Snowmen, Invasion of the Dinosaurs, The Visitation, The Daleks' Master Plan, The War Games, The Curse of Peladon, Green Death, The Silurians, Day of the Daleks,
    I’m being extremely clever up here and there’s no one to stand around looking impressed! What’s the point in having you all?

Oooh, a Cyber battle.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

The Winner is The Invasion

Eliminated

Paradise Towers,Utopia 3 parts, The Eleventh Hour, The Mind Robber, The God Complex, The Brain of Morbius, Let's Kill Hitler, The End of Time, New Earth, Robot, The Chase, Revelation of the Daleks, Partners in Crime, The Rings of Akhaten, The Web of Fear, The Greatest Show in the Galaxy, The Twin Dilemma, The Doctor's Daughter, The Myth Makers, Aliens of London 2 parts, Curse of the Black Spot, Planet of Evil, The Dominators, The Gunfighters, The Long Game, Dragonfire, The Ark in Space, Fear Her, The Happiness Patrol, Genesis of the Daleks,Timeflight, Timelash, A Christmas Carol, Terror of the Zygons, The Runaway Bride, The Space Pirates, The Reign of Terror, Cold War, The Seeds of Doom, The Pandorica Opens 2 parts, Deep Breath, Day of the Doctor, Love and Monsters, The Time Monster, Spearhead from Space, Nightmare in Silver, Blink, Sleep No More, Daleks in Manhattan 2 parts, Voyage of the Damned, The Power of Three, The Edge of Destruction, Underworld, Kill the Moon, Listen, The Android Invasion, Time and the Rani, The Time of the Doctor, Logopolis, The Romans, Dinosaurs on a Spaceship, The Sontaran Experiment, A Good Man Goes to War, The Caretaker, The Bells of St John, Castrovalva, The Impossible Astronaut 2 parts, The Ice Warriors, The Sunmakers, Revenge of the Cybermen, The Celestial Toymaker, Boomtown, In the Forest of the Night, The Unicorn and the Wasp, Battlefield, Journey to the Centre of the Tardis, Pyramids of Mars, The Wedding of River Song, Into the Dalek, Arc of Infinity, Horror of Fang Rock, Inferno, Heaven Sent, The Impossible Planet 2 parts, Mark of the Rani, Robot of Sherwood, Mindwarp, Magicians Apprentice 2 parts, The Doctor, the Widow and the Wardrobe, Destiny of the Daleks, The Keys of Marinus, Shada, Husbands Of River Song, A Town Called Mercy, Meglos, The Invisible Enemy, The Zygon Invasion 2 parts, The Space Museum, The Woman Who Lived, The Shakespeare Code, The Masque of Mandragora, The Rebel Flesh 2 parts, The Name of the Doctor, Kinda, Hell Bent, Monster of Peladon, The Horns of Nimon, The Vampires Of Venice, Planet of Giants, The Invasion of Time, Planet of the Ood, Under the Lake 2 parts, Battlefield,The Leisure Hive, The Ribos Operation, The Sontaran Stratagem 2 parts, The Beast Below, Colony in Space, Girl in the Fireplace, Planet of Fire, The Armageddon Factor, Dark water 2 parts, The Girl Who Died, Closing Time, Image of the Fendahl, Vincent and the Doctor, Time Heist, The Return of Doctor Mysterio, The Keeper of Traken, The Krotons, 42, The Lodger, The Sea Devils, Gridlock, Delta and the Bannnermen, Face the Raven, Tenth Planet, Warriors Gate, The Power of Kroll, The Movie, The Angels Take Manhatten, Planet of the Dead, Silence in the Library 2 parts, The Deadly Assassin, Planet of the Daleks, The Face of Evil, The Underwater menace, The Time Of Angels 2 parts, The Hungry Earth 2 parts, Midnight, The Sensorites, The Idiot's Lantern, Asylum of the Daleks, Nightmare of Eden, The Stolen Earth 2 parts, The Web Planet, The Lazarus Experiment, The Mysterious Planet, Bad Wolf 2 parts, The Massacre, The Creature from the Pit, The Mutants, The Christmas Invasion, Vengeance on Varos, The Daemons, The Waters of Mars, Night Terrors, The Robots of Death, Carnival of Monsters, The End of the World, Four to doomsday, Black Orchid, The Snowmen, State of Decay, School Reunion, Silver Nemesis, The Fires of Pompeii, The Smugglers, Full Circle, Fury From The Deep, Amy's Choice, Tooth and Claw, Warriors of the Deep, The Girl Who Waited, The Time Meddler, The Androids of Tara, Terror of the Autons, Marco Polo, The Crimson Horror, The Next Doctor, Dalek, Survival, The Hand of Fear, City of Death, Attack of the Cybermen, An Unearthly Child, Smith and Jones, Army of Ghosts 2 parts, The Talons of Weng-Chiang, Evil of the Daleks, Terminus, The Ultimate Foe, Victory of the Daleks, The King's Demons, Rise of the Cybermen 2 parts, The Wheel in Space, The Pirate Planet, Frontier In Space, Mummy on the Orient Express, Remembrance of the Daleks, Ambassadors of Death, Rose, The Stones of Blood, Ghostlight, Snakedance, The Highlanders, The Empty Child 2 parts, The Savages, The Unquiet Dead, Galaxy 4, Father's Day, The Curse of Fenric, The Macra Terror, The Claws of Axos, Frontios, The Seeds of Death, Turn Left, Planet of the Spiders, The Faceless Ones, Resurrection of the Daleks, The Caves of Androzani, The Two Doctors, The Three Doctors, The Moonbase, The Mind of Evil, Flatline, Enlightenment, Mawdryn Undead, Terror of the Vervoids, The Ark, The Rescue, Hide, The Dalek Invasion of Earth, Human Nature 2 parts, The Five Doctors, Mission to the Unknown, Death to the Daleks, The Crusade, The Daleks, The Enemy of the World, The Power of the Daleks, Earthshock, The Aztecs, The War Machines, Time Warrior, The Awakening, The Abominable Snowmen, Invasion of the Dinosaurs, The Visitation, The Daleks' Master Plan, The War Games, The Curse of Peladon, Green Death, The Silurians, Day of the Daleks, The Tomb of the Cybermen

Oh my giddy Aunt! Actually not a bad choice, well done!!

That was a great idea for a game, Kenny.

Thanks, Wayne!

Things worked out pretty well with the winner, didn't they? I would have been happy with any of the final three (I was secretly hoping for a Pertwee to win, though! ). I'm glad that a decent, solid story won in the end as it could easily have ended up a more mediocre story which didn't polarise opinions so much.

This is a harder game to replicate than the other Last Man Standing games though, isn't it? You need something with a decent-sized list to begin with in the first place. You couldn't do a favourite Doctor game in this format because it would be over in about two days!

It's been really interesting watching stories go. I was surprised that the Tom era went so quickly, and that Davison made it almost to the end. Surprised and a bit delighted!

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

RBJ had it in for Tom & voted him out until all were gone.

I noticed!

And I was quite proud of myself, resisting the temptation to simply go after my least favourite era (McCoy) and vote them all out...

...I succumbed to the temptation now and again, though! After all, the basic aim of the game was to vote out any stories you didn't want to win and see what was left...

It amazed me, voting on exactly that logic, how many new series stories I voted for.

I was a big remover of the new series stories too. There are a lot of them that I just find to be OK, but no better than that. Especially from Matty Smith and Peter Capaldi's era.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Gently View Post
    RBJ had it in for Tom & voted him out until all were gone.

I noticed!
    I'm sure you're not the only one who noticed. I have nothing to hide. I've clearly developed a streak of ruthlessness in my old (well, early middle) age.

You've obviously caught it off me...