Default Podcast: Flight Through Entirety

Probably about time I mentioned Flight Through Entirety - http://flightthroughentirety.com/ The only Doctor Who podcast that I've managed to get through more than one episode of.

It's an Australian-based podcast with Nathan "Terribly Tiresome" Bottomley, Richard Stone, Todd Beilby and PS's Brendan Jones. (Todd and Richard rotate duties, which is much more confusing than it sounds) As the title suggests they're running through the whole of Doctor Who in order, plus a few extra bits mainly to fill up Colin Baker's short era.

It's amusing and insightful, with lots of references to German Expressionism, Tropes and Philip Sandifer. Recent episodes on the McCoy era have been particularly interesting, especially the Happiness Patrol which delves into the wider context of gay rights and some very personal recollections.

Given that I am incredibly judgemental about anything related to Doctor Who audios, consider this a glowing endorsement!
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!

Not that you are biased *Brendan*... Having one's duties rotated sounds rather enjoyable! (ahem!)

It's the only podcast I listen to!
    I've been following since the chaps were reviewing season 11 stories. It's really rather great!

Yeah, it certainly helps that I know one of the people involved.

What I find most irritating with some podcasts is when they are 2 hours long and start with ten minutes of "Well hello how are you today? What have you been doing? Oh really that's interesting." I much prefer them to get down to business!
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!

I love it. It's intelligent, enjoyable and fun- more than some other podcasts around.

Definitely the least tiresome Doctor Who podcast there is!

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

The chemistry between them all is wonderful

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am chomping at the bit for the next episode... roll on October!

I've been working through the earlier episodes which correspond to my own watching of the 60s stories. Have to say I've found their views on the Troughton stories have chimed quite closely with my own. Currently nodding along to the criticisms of The Space Pirates in episode 19

Sent from my G620S-L01 using Tapatalk