Default Electric Dreams - Philip K Dick

Exciting new sci fi series starting on Channel 4 this Sunday (17th September!)

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/electric-dreams

Philip K. Dick’s Electric Dreams is a sci-fi anthology series of ten epic, ambitious and moving standalone episodes, each set in a different and unique world – some which lie in the far reaches of the universe and time and others which are much, much closer to home. While the stories may be worlds apart, central to each is the poignant and warm exploration of the importance and significance of humanity.

Each episode is inspired by one of Philip K. Dick’s renowned shorts stories and has been adapted by an exciting list of leading British and American writers and directors. The series also features an all-star roster of cast who head up this thrilling, audacious and emotional journey into the far reaches of imagination.
    PKD is one of my fave sci-fi authors and I think his short stories are the best of his work. The cast for this series is amazing too - Steve Buscemi, Benedict Wong (OK, I think he's amazing), Bryan Cranston, Liam Cunningham, Greg Kinnear, Anna Paquin and some other people who I'm sure will be great.

Could be the best sci-fi anthology series since Out of The Unknown!
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Rob McCow View Post
    Exciting new sci fi series starting on Channel 4 this Sunday (17th September!)

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/electric-dreams

PKD is one of my fave sci-fi authors and I think his short stories are the best of his work. The cast for this series is amazing too - Steve Buscemi, Benedict Wong (OK, I think he's amazing), Bryan Cranston, Liam Cunningham, Greg Kinnear, Anna Paquin and some other people who I'm sure will be great.

Could be the best sci-fi anthology series since Out of The Unknown!
    I'm really looking forward to this, but didn't realise it started so soon so thanks for the heads up.
    "RIP Henchman No.24."