Default Jodie's costume revealed!

Our first official look at Series 11 with Jodie in her new costume.

I like it!

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/doctor-...-at-series-11/
    I’m being extremely clever up here and there’s no one to stand around looking impressed! What’s the point in having you all?

"What's everyone complaining about? The Doctor is an alien and would obviously wear something that looks strange to us. It underlines the character's eccentricity, and it's not like the BBC is suddenly going to cancel the series just because its star looks like a pillock" - Doctor Who fans in 2017

"What's everyone complaining about? The Doctor is an alien and would obviously wear something that looks strange to us. It underlines the character's eccentricity, and it's not like the BBC is suddenly going to cancel the series just because its star looks like a pillock" - Doctor Who fans in 1984

I particularly like the coat and the fact that she has sensible boots. However, also like the fact that her appearance straddles gender norms.
    It would have been very easy to go down the route of having her dress in the style of an Edwardian man to try and minimise the obvious difference between her and all the previous Doctors but at the same time glad they've not made her too ultra feminine in the style of the Romanas.

Edited to add: Also good that she doesn't look too stylistically similar to Missy's Mary Poppins style which worked very well for that character but wouldn't suit the Doctor.

It would be a shame if they didn't capitalise on The Doctor Clothes Horse angle.
    I imagine the costume will grow. In the old series the braces would have ? all over.
    As long as it is a costume and not some psychic thing that makes people see clothes! Thought we were getting a new brush?

Where are Rod and Freddie?

In the old series the braces would have ? all over.
    Now you mention the question marks I find I really miss them!
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!

Apologies in advance for some of the following.

Thirteenth Doctor: (looking in a mirror, post-regeneration) I'm a beautiful woman, probably.

Thirteenth Doctor: I have boobs now. Boobs are cool.

Thirteenth Doctor: You thought I was scary as the Oncoming Storm? Well, now it's my time of the month!
    Daleks: RUN AWAY!

Thirteenth Doctor: (holding up sonic screwdriver) Why do I feel like naming this Steve?

Thirteenth Doctor: Oh my giddy uncle!

Thirteenth Doctor: Why do I feel like singing a Helen Reddy song?