Default Hanna-Barbera trying to get animated Who licence

... but failing and having to paste in the "Happy Days" characters.

I mean we have this time machine that is seemingly bigger on the inside than the outside. Said time machine constantly malfunctions and can never get the characters to the place they want to go (Milwaukee, 1957).

Just switch the time machine in this show for the TARDIS and the Happy Days characters for the Doctor and Co around the Hartnell/Troughton eras.

The only difference that I could see was that, unlike the TARDIS, the time machine was confined to Earth. It could go into the past and future, but not to other planets.

I just wrote an article about this show here: https://comedytowatch.wordpress.com/...ppy-days-gang/ - but the short version is that it's not that great, a standard Hanna Barbera show which is fairly uninspired and only has the occasional decent joke.
    "RIP Henchman No.24."

I remember watching this show back in the day. I seemed to remember that I quite liked it (but then I was easy to please; just the fact it was a cartoon would have kept me happy).

I imagine I would have as a kid too as I liked a lot of Hanna-Barbera cartoons, but alas it hasn't aged well.
    "RIP Henchman No.24."