Default Lost in Space - Netflix

Netflix has rebooted the classic 60's series, Lost in Space. I have watched the first two episodes so far and have to say it's well worth a look if you have access to Netflix or Kodi.

Anyone else been watching?

Here's the trailer if you haven't seen it.

Last edited by duncan; 16th Apr 2018 at 1:09 PM.
    I’m being extremely clever up here and there’s no one to stand around looking impressed! What’s the point in having you all?

Glad to hear this is more of a recommendation than a warning, Will Robinson.

Three episodes in and I am still enjoying this. I have stuck with it longer than I did the new Star Trek. Episode three has great tension is not unlike Alien is style (without the stomach bursting)
    I’m being extremely clever up here and there’s no one to stand around looking impressed! What’s the point in having you all?

I watched the first episode at the weekend. I didn't know what quite to expect, but I found myself enjoying it as well. I found I enjoyed it better than Star Trek at this stage as well, although admittedly Trek improved greatly as the season progressed. So fingers crossed, I'm looking for good things here now too.

Still watching 5 episodes in and still liking it. But, I am having trouble hearing the dialogue. I actually had the subtitles on for episode 5!

I have watched all 10 episodes in the first season.

Brilliant! It got better as it went on and we even got a couple of cliffhanger endings in the last few episodes. I really hope that Season two gets the green light

I'm glad to hear that, Duncan. I really enjoyed the first episode, I started watching it the same week I began watching the second seasons of Stranger Things and Westworld (both of which I also really enjoyed) ...the plan was to watch these shows at the rate of an episode a week over the next couple of months but unfortunately a combination of overtime at work and decorating at home has seen my spare time all but disappear recently...

Looking forward to getting back in the swing with all these shows soon, hopefully once this weekend is over things will settle back into some sort of normality