Pip Madeley Guest

Default 20 Multi-Region DVD Player w/free DVD (affiliated!)

If you're after a cheap DVD player, maybe for the kids, with multi-region capabilities, this could be good...

Compacks DVD6972 Multi-region 2 Channel DVD Player - 19.99 delivered @ Amazon.co.uk

Plays:

• DVD-Video / VCD / CD-DA / CD-R / CD-RW / Audio CD / MP3 / HD-CD / JPEG/Kodak picture CD
    • Multi-Region
    • Subtitles available in 32 different languages
    • Audio soundtrack can be heard in 8 different languages
    • Multi angle viewing
    • Slow motion playback
    • Parental lock function
    • Repeat function
    • Programmable track selection for music CD’s
    • On screen display
    • Multiple audio options for listening to music or films
    • Dolby digital decoder
    • Remote control (with batteries supplied)

This beautiful and compact DVD player would look fabulous in any room, measuring a tiny 230mm across, it’s small size hides a large number of features. For starters, its compatible with a large selection of disc’s including CD’s, MP3’s, video CD’s and Kodak picture discs. Subtitles can be accessed in a number of languages, add to this a 4 times zoom function, multiple angle viewing, a choice of viewing modes and parental controls and you have not even scratched the surface! It can be connected to your TV either by SCART or AV leads for your choice and comes with a remote control to access all the features of this fabulous little unit.

You can also claim a free copy of Snakes On A Plane on DVD (worth 13.96 seperately) when you order! We'll get 5% commission, too! There's no SCART lead, but you can get basic ones very cheaply from pound shops and the like.

Cool! Thanks so much for that Pip! I've wanted a multi-region dvd player for ages, when my Sister got me my first dvd player for crimbo about three years back she managed to get the only one which didn't seem to have a code to make it multi-region, which has annoyed me ever since.

I've just ordered it now, and hopefully I did it right via the ps affiliate link.
    "RIP Henchman No.24."

Pip Madeley Guest

Hope it works out alright for you Alex - I'll let you know tomorrow for sure that we got commission